Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I still am failing to see why ANYONE would give this dude props for blogging about his ex like this. This is low on his part, and really pathetic.
because she used him, carried his seed and continued to drink and take drugs.

Did you take the ring back???
nerd.gif

i don't put too much stock in what people post on here anyways. so his stories don't pan out 100% - no big deal. one time i sent him a pair of luxam95's he wanted for jonas and he sent me a ton of LRG stuff. i didn't wear any of it but it made alot of people at my work happy wheni gave it away. hopefully he moves on quickly from this mess.

I got to about the third page of this thread and it was enough. I don't understand what some people get out of cracking jokes or trying to humiliate thisguy because of what occurred. This is real life stuff and despite him putting part of his life out there for people to witness, it's still his business. Hemight have made a mistake selecting a partner, but that's still his business and dudes coming in just to clown is really low. Even more than that is thefact that there was a miscarriage involved, which I'm imagining is pretty painful for any person to go through especially someone who invests his time andeffort into hoping that a relationship will turn out well. Some real losers on this site trying to get laughs at the expense of someone else's misfortune.I don't know what world some of you all come from, but that shouldn't sit right with anyone.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I got to about the third page of this thread and it was enough. I don't understand what some people get out of cracking jokes or trying to humiliate this guy because of what occurred. This is real life stuff and despite him putting part of his life out there for people to witness, it's still his business. He might have made a mistake selecting a partner, but that's still his business and dudes coming in just to clown is really low. Even more than that is the fact that there was a miscarriage involved, which I'm imagining is pretty painful for any person to go through especially someone who invests his time and effort into hoping that a relationship will turn out well. Some real losers on this site trying to get laughs at the expense of someone else's misfortune. I don't know what world some of you all come from, but that shouldn't sit right with anyone.
I think more people find it funny that dude put every detail of his life out there, flaunted his money, connections, friends, lifestyle, etc. andit blew up in his face.

I don't even think it's hate in most cases, I just think people are piling on to make a point and the point is when you make it in life, a little humility goes a long way.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

i thought you had kids already ben?

Forreal, a few years ago he claimed he had a 8 year old daughter, and in that blog he mentioned that he told his family that he was "gonna be a dad"?How are you gonna be a dad when you're supposedly already one. His life is full of fibs.

at one time was this dude married to a movie star are something, that was famous in like foreign movies?? but nevee posted her on wanted to show her off causehe didnt want to get into his personal...i swore homie said he was already married?

Originally Posted by Informerx

Forreal, a few years ago he claimed he had a 8 year old daughter, and in that blog he mentioned that he told his family that he was "gonna be a dad"? How are you gonna be a dad when you're supposedly already one. His life is full of fibs.
Yes, I remember dude already saying that he has a kid in a previous blog. I also remember hearing that he was married before.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by Informerx

Forreal, a few years ago he claimed he had a 8 year old daughter, and in that blog he mentioned that he told his family that he was "gonna be a dad"? How are you gonna be a dad when you're supposedly already one. His life is full of fibs.
Yes, I remember dude already saying that he has a kid in a previous blog. I also remember hearing that he was married before.

Ben is a clown/liar

I got to about the third page of this thread and it was enough. I don't understand what some people get out of cracking jokes or trying to humiliate this guy because of what occurred. This is real life stuff and despite him putting part of his life out there for people to witness, it's still his business. He might have made a mistake selecting a partner, but that's still his business and dudes coming in just to clown is really low. Even more than that is the fact that there was a miscarriage involved, which I'm imagining is pretty painful for any person to go through especially someone who invests his time and effort into hoping that a relationship will turn out well. Some real losers on this site trying to get laughs at the expense of someone else's misfortune. I don't know what world some of you all come from, but that shouldn't sit right with anyone.
I don't get the sympathy card you are playing here...for one, you are only hearing HIS side of the story. As the cliche goes, there are twosides to every story. You made a comment about folks here on NT cracking jokes, and trying to humiliate the dude, but what exactly is he doing to his ex inhis blog? He's doing the same damn thing. Obviously two wrongs don't make a right, but I have little sympathy (aside from losing the baby) for him inthis type of situation.

He might have made a mistake selecting a partner, but that's still his business and dudes coming in just to clown is really low.

I'm sorry...but he made that EVERYONE'S business when he was flaunting his +@*@ all over the internet. On top of it all, he's blogging about theinner workings of his relationship...do you honestly think that no one is going to pay his blog any attention? If he wanted to keep this lowkey and tohimself, he wouldn't have posted in a manner in which ANYBODY could read it.

*I think dude said he was married at one point to some black chick, and had kids by her....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't get the sympathy card you are playing here...for one, you are only hearing HIS side of the story. As the cliche goes, there are two sides to every story. You made a comment about folks here on NT cracking jokes, and trying to humiliate the dude, but what exactly is he doing to his ex in his blog? He's doing the same damn thing. Obviously two wrongs don't make a right, but I have little sympathy (aside from losing the baby) for him in this type of situation.

He might have made a mistake selecting a partner, but that's still his business and dudes coming in just to clown is really low.

I'm sorry...but he made that EVERYONE'S business when he was flaunting his +@*@ all over the internet. On top of it all, he's blogging about the inner workings of his relationship...do you honestly think that no one is going to pay his blog any attention? If he wanted to keep this lowkey and to himself, he wouldn't have posted in a manner in which ANYBODY could read it.

*I think dude said he was married at one point to some black chick, and had kids by her....

Co - #+*@#+% - sign.

And I remember the marriage and kid part too. This mother !$%$$@ bluffin' on his ballin' and lyin' on his wang. What part of the game is that?!

Originally Posted by dimez81

at one time was this dude married to a movie star are something, that was famous in like foreign movies?? but nevee posted her on wanted to show her off cause he didnt want to get into his personal...i swore homie said he was already married?

When people got on him for openly using the N word he said his wife was black and he had biracial kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom