Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Ben over there herbin' it up on his blog while she probably at the bar, takin' more shots than Antoine Walker
laugh.gif
...As a Celtics fan...
roll.gif
roll.gif

good ol' #8
laugh.gif

The way I look at it, is he's BITTER. Now that it didn't work for him, he wants toSALT her game, which is a damn shame. If he was really a G about it, he would have kept it tohimself and show her and the world it ain't phasing him.
tired.gif

So I hung up my snob-jacket for a moment and struggled through the tale. I guess I feel for Ben, but geez, why even stay with her this long if she was thatcrazy?

Originally Posted by G9coyote

So I hung up my snob-jacket for a moment and struggled through the tale. I guess I feel for Ben, but geez, why even stay with her this long if she was that crazy?

Ummmm what do you think? Who doesn't want a trophy wife?

BOOB+SNATCHER.jpg

I red the whole thing because i'm at work n twitter is down
smh.gif

Live n learn is all you take from this. Now, man up, move on.

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

Ben took the biggest L in relationship history when it comes to members of NT...
smh.gif
@ him puttin all that stuff out there.......EB14 had the title but Ben took it ...congrats Ben
story now!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So I hung up my snob-jacket for a moment and struggled through the tale. I guess I feel for Ben, but geez, why even stay with her this long if she was that crazy?

BOOB+SNATCHER.jpg

- but how much of a trophy is she, if you're dealing with that behind the scenes
ohwell.gif
?

- cats kill me with these bs justifications for overlooking all else because of how a chick looks. however i do recognize its standard behavior for mostdudes
eyes.gif
. R.I.P.

Ben took the biggest L in relationship history when it comes to members of NT...
smh.gif
@ him puttin all that stuff out there.......EB14 had the title but Ben took it ...congrats Ben
What about DaJoka?

I don't get what you gain from putting ALL of your personal business out there on the internet...
ohwell.gif

Being that my lady is expecting, all I get from this situation is how messed up it is that shorty's foul lifestyle contributed to the miscarriage. I'dbe pissed, and ain't no way in the world I'd be blogging about that.

Anyways, I have to admit that the NT Love/Hate fest with Ben Baller is somewhat amusing.

Here is the thing...a lot of y'all think that having a lot of money, fame, and cars exempts you from the hangups andproblems that us "regular" folks have. That is very untrue. You can be rich, have lots of material possesions and what not and still be EXTREMELYinsecure and self-conscious. A lot of times dudes will only go for the hottest chicks to make them feel better about themselves, and in the process of hottiechasing they tend to throw the IMPORTANT qualities of a woman out the window. So what if a chick is a drug user, bad mom, publicity chaser, or a highmaintenance head case... she looks GOOD and has a nice body and dudes fall for the trap everytime. Cause let's be honest...we know how is chick is beforewe get with them, we see the red flags, and peeps try to tell us, but them boobs and the tremendous polishing she puts on our shafted lotion dispenser makes usoverlook those bad qualities. THEN we get all butt-hurt and want to call a chick names and air her out when the chick shows her true colors...under the guiseof "getting things off our chest".

To sum all of this up...basically this is the truth...chicks don't turn into drug abusing sluts overnight, and we almost ALWAYS see the signs before we tryto wife em up. So in all reality we can only blame ourselves.

Oneday we will learn that the amount of this so called swag that we have, or how much bread and cars and stuff we have aintgonna stop a chick from doing what she wanna do. Chicks will always find the next dude to get over on...no matter how we try to bad mouth them. Some chicks aresimply not meant to be wifed up, they don't want to be tied down to one dude, you cannot connquer what does not want to be tamed.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So I hung up my snob-jacket for a moment and struggled through the tale. I guess I feel for Ben, but geez, why even stay with her this long if she was that
crazy?

BOOB+SNATCHER.jpg

What contest in Hell did Ben win?

smh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ElderWatson just hit the nail on the head. Might as well lock this mess up now.

When you base your entire life off of material things, this is what ends up happening.

"LOOK HOW ICY MY JEWELS ARE, THEY'RE *#$@@$%$ ON ANYTHING ELSE IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!"

"LOOK HOW LOUD AND FAST MY M5 IS, NOTHING OUT THERE CAN TOUCH THIS IN A DRAG RACE!!! FERRARIS, LAMBOS, PSHH MY M5 !@@** ON ALL OF THEM!!!"

"LOOK HOW HOT MY GIRLFRIEND IS!!! SHE'S A MODEL, YOU KNOW!!!"

At the end of the day, what do you really have in life? Sometimes I wonder if this dude would even be able to function if he was just a regular Joe Schmodriving a Camry with a girlfriend that he likes because of who she is as a person. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he shouldn't aspire to havenice things or have a hot gf, I mean who doesn't? But he just strikes me as being so over the top with his materialism that I wonder if he would have anyself esteem at all if he was just a regular guy. Seems to me that he needs the jewels and flashy cars and attention from celebrities to have any validation inhis life. Maybe I'm wrong, I've never met the guy. It's just funny to me how so many of you used to idolize him.

*shrugs*

Just my two cents...

Sorry for the Dr. Phil-sounding post.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Cliffs:
She has an 8 year old she never sees, and almost made him fail 1st grade
Pops xanax, drinks heavily, does coke
Wouldnt tell anybody about her pregnancy, which led to miscarriage
She has a bad temper
Ben puts out some of his simping ways
They're done

thank you.