Best and Worst Quality retro in recent years n why?

With the recent fluctuation of quality in JB products it leads me to question...what do u think is the best and worst quality retro in recent years. Be sure to state why
To me the best quality would be the retro 12's. Quality on those are superb to me n i still cant believe how great quality they are compared to other retros. They are very sturdy for ankle support, and they hold shape very well, nice leather, comfortable on the feet, good all around. 

I would say worst would mayb b the 9's Im not a leather expert but i did thnk that leather felt very cheap and fake but like i said i just call it like i see it. Just cuz it looks and feels cheap dont necessarily mean it is.

With the recent fluctuation of quality in JB products it leads me to question...what do u think is the best and worst quality retro in recent years. Be sure to state why
To me the best quality would be the retro 12's. Quality on those are superb to me n i still cant believe how great quality they are compared to other retros. They are very sturdy for ankle support, and they hold shape very well, nice leather, comfortable on the feet, good all around. 

I would say worst would mayb b the 9's Im not a leather expert but i did thnk that leather felt very cheap and fake but like i said i just call it like i see it. Just cuz it looks and feels cheap dont necessarily mean it is.

The IX's are actually really good quality. The leather may be a lil stiff but it's better than the crinkle out the box materials we've been getting from JB.

The VI's this year have been pretty decent as well.

The IX's are actually really good quality. The leather may be a lil stiff but it's better than the crinkle out the box materials we've been getting from JB.

The VI's this year have been pretty decent as well.

I would say the cdp taxi xii's were good quality for this era in Jordan brand. The vi's have been good too. I have the taxi's and 4 different pairs of vi's, both vars reds and infrareds. I also had the oreo's but sold them because I couldn't afford so many vi's at the time, but the leather on those were amazing for current retros, very nice shoe.

The worst would be the cdp iv's. I never got my hands on a pair, so I could be wrong, but from the photos I have seen of both DS and non DS pairs and everything people have said and reviewed about them make them look and sound like trash quality even worse than the military's. I have never heard the term used on here before but I guess I'll coin it. Jordan Brand basically came out with a pair of shoes called the "ONE TIME USE" CDP IV's. HAHA

I would say the cdp taxi xii's were good quality for this era in Jordan brand. The vi's have been good too. I have the taxi's and 4 different pairs of vi's, both vars reds and infrareds. I also had the oreo's but sold them because I couldn't afford so many vi's at the time, but the leather on those were amazing for current retros, very nice shoe.

The worst would be the cdp iv's. I never got my hands on a pair, so I could be wrong, but from the photos I have seen of both DS and non DS pairs and everything people have said and reviewed about them make them look and sound like trash quality even worse than the military's. I have never heard the term used on here before but I guess I'll coin it. Jordan Brand basically came out with a pair of shoes called the "ONE TIME USE" CDP IV's. HAHA

best i would say the xiis and xiiis are pretty good retroes these days. worst would prob be cdp ivs or xis....quality on these are really below par.

best i would say the xiis and xiiis are pretty good retroes these days. worst would prob be cdp ivs or xis....quality on these are really below par.

military IV's were creased b4 them joints hit your feet.  the beginning moments bulls 1's were so plastic it was shameful

military IV's were creased b4 them joints hit your feet.  the beginning moments bulls 1's were so plastic it was shameful

the IX's quality are pretty good...but yeah XIII's, VI's, and VII's are pretty good in my opinion as well
the CDP IV's were horrible by the way

the IX's quality are pretty good...but yeah XIII's, VI's, and VII's are pretty good in my opinion as well
the CDP IV's were horrible by the way

actually I think the Powder IXs have great quality. Wore mines 1x so far and no creases. Not to mention the paint is durable and is not prone to cracking. The Olympic VII FTLOTGs are superb too. Wore them several times and no creases yet.

anywho,
best of this era: 2003-2004 XIIs and 2004-2005 XIIIs
worst of this era: Military IVs hands down. Not only did they crease up as soon as i tried them on, the paint chips like crazy and they get dirty at the drop of a hat. The Mars IVs had way better quality and didnt as much and I wore them WAY more.

actually I think the Powder IXs have great quality. Wore mines 1x so far and no creases. Not to mention the paint is durable and is not prone to cracking. The Olympic VII FTLOTGs are superb too. Wore them several times and no creases yet.

anywho,
worst of this era: Military IVs hands down. Not only did they crease up as soon as i tried them on, the paint chips like crazy and they get dirty at the drop of a hat. The Mars IVs had way better quality and didnt as much and I wore them WAY more.

Originally Posted by sthebest

anywho,
I've worn my 9's at least 20 or so time they look brand new. even have that new shoe smell. The CDP 18's were trash! They came Ashy Larry out the stupid box and only got worse as time went on.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

anywho,
I've worn my 9's at least 20 or so time they look brand new. even have that new shoe smell. The CDP 18's were trash! They came Ashy Larry out the stupid box and only got worse as time went on.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom