BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

So Im guessing no one has tried to return the games... Like I said before, I KNOW BB IS NOT AS DUMB AS TRU.. THIS WILL NOT WORK..

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Okay so I am going to give this another go tmw.
So the game plan is as follows:

1. Go into BB and get 3 games.
2. a. Go to cashier and have them ring the game I want to keep last.
2. b. Remember to tell them that I would like gift receipts for the items.

3. Go to a different BB with the gift receipts and return the 2 games that were paid for.
Basically act like I got them as a gift and wanted to just get store credit so I can buy the games I want which aren't released yet.

4. Then repeat the process with the gift card.

Does this seem correct biff?

Since all Walmarts turned me down I basically have to keep the free games or sell them via CL or ebay?
Teah the 2nd game is the free one tho

and they do give gift cards

The only reason your second game is free is because they give you the least expensive game for free and BB was selling Borderlands for like 53.99 or something.At least it showed that on BB online yesterday and just checked and I guess they changed it back to 59.99.

smh.gif
@ the lady ringing up tekken 3 first ... she rang up the middle priced game as the free one ... and didn't give me gift receipts ... my fault for notchecking the bag

FAIL... i ma try anyways i guess when i go back in an hr

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
@ the lady ringing up tekken 3 first ... she rang up the middle priced game as the free one ... and didn't give me gift receipts ... my fault for not checking the bag

yo im in a similar situation only with gift receipts, im dumb heated she rang up the wrong one, but let me know what happens with you cause im thinking aboutgoin back to the same store and tryn the jux

I just got back from BB, and I copped Madden, NBA 2k10, and Uncharted 2. I think I'll be happy with this pick up, it only cost me $100 with myRewardzone...
pimp.gif

chea. just got home.

picked up renegade DJ hero, tekken 6 and got forza for free
pimp.gif

i went halves on DJ hero with a friend, so all in all- spent 167 for those 3 games.

Money87 wrote:

smh.gif
@ the lady ringing up tekken 3 first ... she rang up the middle priced game as the free one ... and didn't give me gift receipts ... my fault for not checking the bag

yo im in a similar situation only with gift receipts, im dumb heated she rang up the wrong one, but let me know what happens with you cause im thinking about goin back to the same store and tryn the jux

went back for the GR and they said i had to get it when i made the transaction ... lady got me good ... but i ma try to return the 2 w/ theregular receipt and if they ask for the game back w/e ... if they do i'll just start over and get gift receipts

So no matter the price of the *2nd* game it's free?..I could Do:
$20
$60
$60

And get 3 games for $80?

There is definitely a pricing error in BB's system....I talked to an employee today and he mentioned it....he noticed the mistake when he rang a lady upthe previous day and one of the games she ended up paying was the cheapest of all the 3 games she got

This was too easy....I returned 2 games from the TRU sale, at 2 different BB's, and they didnt even sweat me when I asked for a gift card....didnt even askfor ID, and I just gave them fake names/addresses....copped 3 games....gonna try tomorrow at different times
pimp.gif

im lovin this right now. BB in my area didnt even ask for ID or my name just took the two games and handed me gift card for $127 im gunna go tomrrow andrepeat. I bought in the AM and returned in the PM to same store different clerks.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

$20
$60
$60

And get 3 games for $80?
Nope. Cheapest game is free.

WRONG ... i just did it again and the middle game was free ...
like someone said this was too easy ....
i saved some of my games from toys r us since i didn't get it to work, so i'm returning for 39.99 resident evil from best buy to toys r us as theystill have it for 59.99
BUT YO CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS ... IF YOU GOT MULTIPLE GIFT RECEIPTS ... CAN YOU USE IT MORE THAN ONCE ?
off to tekken!!

$20
$60
$60

And get 3 games for $80?

i saved some of my games from toys r us since i didn't get it to work, so i'm returning for 39.99 resident evil from best buy to toys r us as they still have it for 59.99
BUT YO CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS ... IF YOU GOT MULTIPLE GIFT RECEIPTS ... CAN YOU USE IT MORE THAN ONCE ?
off to tekken!!
You serious? The Middle game rang up free? How much were the 3 games that you got? I'm about to buy 2 $20 games and put the $60 game in themiddle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

$20
$60
$60

And get 3 games for $80?

i saved some of my games from toys r us since i didn't get it to work, so i'm returning for 39.99 resident evil from best buy to toys r us as they still have it for 59.99
off to tekken!!
You serious? The Middle game rang up free? How much were the 3 games that you got? I'm about to buy 2 $20 games and put the $60 game in the middle
laugh.gif

i was surprised 2 so i tried it again ... 2 games for 108
pimp.gif
and tekken 6 was the free game and then the next time i got modern warfare .... but yeh i guessi should have done the 20$ games

Damn nice...might have to go up to BestBuy now and make sure a $60 game is in the middle
laugh.gif

ive done it twice now middle game rang up free the first time. but the second time i copped three need for speeds and the first rang up free.

Originally Posted by socluis90

my best buy ain't having it lol. i'll just be happy with my free game lol.
ha exactly
i got FIFA 10, Elder Scrolls IV and Bioshock combo, and Sims Castaway for my sister.

Good Afternoon

100% Success rate...this is easier than TRU, I didn't even have disguises or my whole crew with me.....I may just get off it now too many games

Back
Top Bottom