BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

either he knows somebody that works at BB or paid for the free game. we need receipts fam

Originally Posted by Bhupy

that's straight bs. I'm pissed. I went o 3 bbs and 2 walmarts. No accepting my returns. @@% man.
laugh.gif

Damn, I want to give this a shot but I already got the games I wanted from TRU and have $120 in store credit for MW2 and L4D2. I don't want to pull thisoff once or twice then get shut down and be stuck with store credit and lose money.

Just a heads up. If you guys can return the games at walmart just use ur walmart gift card to buy a pre-paid AMEX credit card. You do lose like 5 bucks for thefee but you get to use it wherever.

How is this deal and the TRU deal any different? Is there a way to return the 2 games to a store and get cash? Don't really want 3 games just want a freeone like all of NT

with this deal, are you allowed to buy two-three copies of the same game?

i picked up tekken and forza for preorder tonight. but theres no game i want for that 3rd, so i kinda just want to get another copy of forza or tekken to sellif theyll let me.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just returned the last 2 games i got from TRUs last week to best buy for$128.38 in store credit...so I'm up to $420 in Best Buy credit now...Tmr I start my Best Buy Scamming!!![/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Biff Lets Go to work...NH!!!!![/color]

Did they ask for your id? I heard BB does this and limits you to 1 return with no receipt per year
Going to go and try to return 2 games I got from the TRU deal for credit

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just returned the last 2 games i got from TRUs last week to best buy for $128.38 in store credit...so I'm up to $420 in Best Buy credit now...Tmr I start my Best Buy Scamming!!![/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Biff Lets Go to work...NH!!!!![/color]
nerd.gif

OMG. I am so heated right now. Why do I keep getting shut down? Dudes with multiple games continue to do this and BB or Walmart won't even let me do itonce. That's nonsense.

Call me a hater but as someone who has worked has worked in retail, I'm happy you scamming bastards keep getting shut down.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Call me a hater but as someone who has worked has worked in retail, I'm happy you scamming bastards keep getting shut down.

Why you stuttering?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
^you want me to Paypal you the $130 to get started ?

My OG post on the issue....

Originally Posted by biff lawson

blueprint.jpg

pimp.gif
Mapping it out as we speak....employees can give a 10% on games no questions asked ill have logistics mapped out tomorrow

Exchange and Return Guidelines

Exchange and Return Period
Exchange or return your item anytime from the original purchase date within the timeframe below:
  • 14 days for computers, monitors, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, and radar detectors
  • 30 days for all other products
  • 45 days for all products for Reward Zone Program Premier Silver members
Non-returnable items
Some items are not able to be returned, including:
  • Labor, delivery, and/or installation services
  • Pre-paid cards such as music, photo, video, or phone cards
  • Digital content (e.g. music downloads from Napster)
  • Pitch In[emoji]8482[/emoji] Card contributions
  • Consumable items such as food, drink and batteries
  • Items that are damaged or abused
  • Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
  • Etched or otherwise personalized items
  • Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund
Original receipt
To help facilitate the return, bring the original receipt as well as photo identification for all exchanges, returns, price matches and warranty repair services.

Restocking fee
A restocking fee is applicable in some product categories, unless you are a Reward Zone Program Premier Silver member, the item is defective, or the fee is prohibited by law. The restocking fee charges are:
  • 25% for Special Order Products, including appliances
  • 15% for opened notebook computers, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, radar detectors, GPS navigation and in-car video systems
  • 10% for Apple[emoji]174[/emoji] iPhones
Promotional items and bundles
As a benefit to our customers, Best Buy occasionally offers promotional items and savings with a purchase or enhanced savings on a bundle of items when they are purchased together.
  • When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount. For instance, if you purchase a TV and get a $100 gift card or 50% off of a DVD player, the $100 value of the gift card or the total value of the DVD player would be subtracted from the refund.
  • When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will be applied to the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to Best Buy. For instance, if your receive $200 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $200 amount will be subtracted from your refund.
Refund method
Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original purchase. However when the item was purchased with cash, debit or a check in an amount greater than $250, the refund will be in the form of a mail check mailed within 10 business days of the return.

Mail in rebates
When a product that was purchased when a mail-in rebate was available on the item, the amount of the rebate may be deducted from the refund amount.

Country of origin
The item must be exchanged or returned in the country in which it was originally purchased.

To protect your personal data
Please remove all personal data (e.g. computer or wireless phone data) from any exchanged or returned products. Best Buy is not responsible for any personal data left on or in an exchanged or returned product.

Best Buy discretion
Best Buy reserves the right to deny any return.
Some tests may use a different set of policies. When a different policy is in effect, you will be informed of those differences prior to purchase.

It is the EXACT same operation as TRU, please explain to me how you got shut down and maybe it was something you did
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom