BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

One of my friends said that when you go return the two games with prices they will be like we are only going to give you credit for one and count the othergame as the free one. So the scam would not work. He said it happened to him a couple of years ago. So I'm not sure this could be something cs does. Imyself am going to go buy them tmw and if I have time after class return them.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by desoIation1

EDIT: nvm only valid on 58.99 or less SMH
Read page 8.

Slowly, if it helps.

roll.gif

yeah im going to have to contact my homie that works up there to see what the deal is. I think that there might be a way to it.

Biff-- instead of one call in jail ask for one post on NT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

yeah im going to have to contact my homie that works up there to see what the deal is. I think that there might be a way to it.

roll.gif

hahahhaaa that sounds like something a typical NTer would do. lol.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

BB is so foul when it comes to deals...
smh.gif

You're trying to scheme and you have the nerve to call BB "foul"....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll dudes that slept on the TRU deal,
eek.gif
, thread was huge.

I only did it once, good enough for me, came up with all the games I wanted: Fifa 10, Madden 10, NBA 2k10 and Batman AA
smokin.gif

i think ima do this.

get the 3 games, i only want some sort of rockband/guitar hero (dont kno which one).
soo imma just get 2 other games and return em at walmart, so i gain 60 dollars or watever, basically.

Maaan my Best Buy was sleep, none of the employees knew this deal was going on. I actually forgot about it until we went to go get my lil sis a Wii.

I don't know about other Best Buys but I think it might work at mine because I wanted to exchange the 3rd game (the free game, rung up as $0). When I wentto customer service the guy was ringing it up regular without the discount.

I just don't know if they'll give me a gift card if I don't have a receipt or what's the policy on that.

UPDATE ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Biff if I see you on the news i'm recording it and posting it on youtube weather you like it or not!

Originally Posted by Bhupy

roll.gif

hahahhaaa that sounds like something a typical NTer would do. lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yesterday was my Bday I was kind of tied up but i'm back on the streets now about to head over there righhhhhhht now Wish me luck

Happy Belated Birthday.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM MY FIRST BEST BUY AND GOT SHUT DOWN. THE GIRL WAS LIKE IF I RETURN THESE TWO THEN I AM GOING TO HAVE TO CHARGE YOU FOR THE FREE GAME.

I hope you have better luck.

MAKE THAT TWO BEST BUYS. BIFF I NEED UR EXPERTIZE.

I just got home. Both of the representatives said the same thing "they were going to have to charge me for the free game". I guess I am going to haveto be a normal citizen and just be happy with the fact that I am getting 3 games for the price of 2. =(

Sick just picked up 3 games for $86

COD:WaW: $60 (Placeholder)
Batman: $60
Burnout Paradise: $20

They took off a $60 game. Total was suppose to be $158 or something like that. Saved about $70!!!!!

Went to Best Buy yesterday to cop Street Fighter 4, Medal Gear Solid and another day and the whole damn store was sucked dry. I think I went too late.

GOOOD MORNING

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: I was feeling extra Gangster so I D-Bo'd a few more Wii Motion Plus's
P.S. No Ducktales, Copped all games that came out After TRU deal
pimp.gif

I'm not seeing how yall are gonna come out on top with this. When you return they give you store credit right? if they give you anything at all.
so you're still out of bout 120 dollars....only thing I really see is if they give you cash back then you got one game for free (then this is def worthit), or there is a game you want later you can just put the store credit towards that

that's straight bs. I'm pissed. I went o 3 bbs and 2 walmarts. No accepting my returns. @@% man.

Back
Top Bottom