BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

when I get to work @12am (est) I'll detail my method its FOOL proof, I did this damage in Manhattan so its nothing

so is the middle game free thing confirmed with a 100% success rate
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

So basically, grab 2 $20 games, get the middle one free, use the gift receipts and return the $20 games?
I haven't tried $20 games yet lowest i went was $30 and two $59.99 games always came up to about $108

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

So basically, grab 2 $20 games, get the middle one free, use the gift receipts and return the $20 games?
I haven't tried $20 games yet lowest i went was $30 and two $59.99 games always came up to about $108

Ok, so get $59.99 games, get one free. Return the other 2? Keep the free game?

How exactly does this work.

my ps3 is in the shop for repair so that's y I didn't hop on the TRU sale, but after seeing that post on it now this one, Ima have to take ad antage ofthis.. it's too good to pass up esp. if this scheme is working

Wait so are you guys just getting the two and the free game then returning all three of the games.

Biff my man, so what's the ultimate plot looking like. I was too busy slanging games and returning
Some to walmart that I didn't find time to go today. Plus the nba season opener was today.

Tomorrow at lunch I will begin my assault. On BB.

So buy the $59.99 games x2 or the $30 games x2? And do I have to put my free one
In the middle? And get each game a GR? I want to have everything down to a T plz assist mang.

Yes sir without a problem the thing is they aren't really aware of the deal for the most part so sometimes they

charge full price for all 3 and i'd have to ask like "isn't it buy two get one" then they adjust it accordingly

I think i'm stupid but I dont see the come up. You get a free game? Or you get gift cards worth XX amount? How exactly are you coming on top?

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

I think i'm stupid but I dont see the come up. You get a free game? Or you get gift cards worth XX amount? How exactly are you coming on top?
simple...buy 3 for 120 plus tax....return 2 for credit, and buy 3 more....now you got 4 games.....repeat process, and now you got 5 games

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

biff lawson wrote:
Good Afternoon

here's what $108 got me today....how is this not a come up

Ok im trying that out tomorrow. Hitting up Fairfield, Vallejo, and Vacaville. Maybe Pinole if im not being lazy. Hopefully everything goes smooth.

Thanks Biff

damn, im thinking of doing this. hell i want to do this. but the funds are low, plus i got moms and the newphew bday this weekend.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ok im trying that out tomorrow. Hitting up Fairfield, Vallejo, and Vacaville. Maybe Pinole if im not being lazy. Hopefully everything goes smooth.

Thanks Biff
No Prob bro....just follow my plan and you should come off
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom