BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by woody2626

Last question for the night. If you return 2 games you bought from store A to store B will it show the transaction in the computer?

probably but MOST of the people I've encountered aren't even aware of the sale

I have NEVER seen it conspicuously posted, so if they don't know of the scam

It wont even matter, But yes all 3 games even show up on the gift receipt

i just got back from BB in the Inland Empire Cali and not one person in the store new about the sale they had to run it in the computer to find out but in Calieverygame is up no restrictions unless they are over $60
pimp.gif

Last question for the night. If you return 2 games you bought from store A to store B will it show the transaction in the computer?

probably but MOST of the people I've encountered aren't even aware of the sale

I have NEVER seen it conspicuously posted, so if they don't know of the scam

It wont even matter, But yes all 3 games even show up on the gift receipt

i just got back from BB in the Inland Empire Cali and not one person in the store new about the sale they had to run it in the computer to find out but in Calieverygame is up no restrictions unless they are over $60
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

So my BB does not have the $58.99 requirement is it easy as
1. buying 2 getting one free

2. taking 2 back for gift cards

3. buying another 2 with those gift cards, getting one free.

4. taking 2 back and repeat?

why are people saying this wont work in SoCal?
No Best Buy location has a $58.99 requirement, because the sale is $59.99 or less.

Me being from SoCal, I've now been to 5 different locations. My boys have been to an additional 8 - 9 locations.

Success rate? Pfft.

Why? Because every single cashier that has taken care of us know the rules real good. For returns to come up with 2 gift cards, those dudes @ the customerservice corner as well know their job all too well.

Step 2 is where we get caught. If you come across a location in the LA County that you come up off of, clean with some kid that isn't very bright, let usknow.
laugh.gif

Dudes out here take their Best Buy job real serious. Times are hard, homey. The unemployment rate in California is vicious.

Edit ---//>

i just got back from BB in the Inland Empire Cali and not one person in the store new about the sale they had to run it in the computer to find out but in Cali everygame is up no restrictions unless they are over $60
pimp.gif
Cool, now make an exchange for gift cards somewhere else and lemme know how it goes.

Which store in the I.E. did you go to? I'm not tryin' to drive all the way out to Corona or some !@#$.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Did yall know that gamestop is going to do a B2G1 deal next week too?
all these places doing B2G1 right before Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed 2, and Dragon Age
which are the only three games I want anyway

Just don't try this **!+ there you know them geeks aint stupid

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

all these places doing B2G1 right before Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed 2, and Dragon Age

laugh.gif

truth. i'm trying to get my friend to get me a job there once the holidays are over, so not gonna even try.
even though it's the only place with multiple stores around here. unlike Toys r Us and Best Buy

for those that got shot down trying to return 2 with gift receipts....just try returning 1 with no receipt...it's more time consuming, but I'm in NorCal, and i've been able to make 3 returns out of 4

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

No Best Buy location has a $58.99 requirement, because the sale is $59.99 or less.

Me being from SoCal, I've now been to 5 different locations. My boys have been to an additional 8 - 9 locations.

Success rate? Pfft.

Why? Because every single cashier that has taken care of us know the rules real good. For returns to come up with 2 gift cards, those dudes @ the customer service corner as well know their job all too well.

Step 2 is where we get caught. If you come across a location in the LA County that you come up off of, clean with some kid that isn't very bright, let us know.
laugh.gif

Dudes out here take their Best Buy job real serious. Times are hard, homey. The unemployment rate in California is vicious.

Edit ---//>

i
just got back from BB in the Inland Empire Cali and not one person in
the store new about the sale they had to run it in the computer to find
out but in Cali
everygame is up no restrictions unless they are over $60
pimp.gif

Cool, now make an exchange for gift cards somewhere else and lemme know how it goes.

Which store in the I.E. did you go to? I'm not tryin' to drive all the way out to Corona or some !@#$.

Why dont you take the 2 games to a wal-mart/kmart for a gift card?

I wish i could do the same on the gamestop deal, there are 2 gamestops 5 mins away from my house and they are right across the street from eachother. Thatwould be easy money

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

I have on for PS3 just may do that need ratings
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What time does your show come on Biff...I wanna win some games...[/color]
roll.gif
might be ten or midnight ill let you know

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Anybody try to get two $20 games and DJ Hero: Renagade Edition as the middle game??

$40 for a $200 game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you bold enough to try this let us know.

I am and I will for my last transaction

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WE IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by socluis90

pizzle what IE store you hit up? i've tried mo val and riverside tyler with no luck. one of the ladies straight up called me out on it. mad embarrassing.

She's just mad cause we're trying to hustle them and they take their job too seriously

It's a recession and we takin' advantage
pimp.gif

pizzle what IE store you hit up? i've tried mo val and riverside tyler with no luck. one of the ladies straight up called me out on it. mad embarrassing.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Never assume, dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EZLN1

for those that got shot down trying to return 2 with gift receipts....just try returning 1 with no receipt...it's more time consuming, but I'm in Nor Cal, and i've been able to make 3 returns out of 4
These dudes barely take returns WITH receipts out here. How do you make a return without a receipt?

What does the clerk @ the door say/do? What do the dudes say/do @ the customer service counter?

The dudes @ the door always check on what me and my boys have in our hands and check we have a corresponding receipt with 'em.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Why dont you take the 2 games to a wal-mart/kmart for a gift card?
I already did that over the summer, and they swiped my driver's license.

Haven't gone to a different Walmart to pull the same thing and see what will happen to my !@#, but I'm not tryin' to get some new games right now.

I'm really just tryin' to get a PS3 that I've been long overdue for with $180 or less.
laugh.gif

Just got back from Best Buy. I did the first part with no problem. Had to kinda stall though since somebody had to bring the game I wanted to the front. Theywere out of Fifa so I got Uncharted as the second scanned game. Got the gift receipt and everything. I was on the phone the whole time talkin BS.
laugh.gif

Tomorrow Im going to go return these two games and see wassup with doing it all over again at another Best Buy.

Good thing about where I live is that I have 4 Best Buy's within 25 minutes. 1 down the street, two 15 minutes away and the other 25 minutes away.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bhupy

I think I'm gunna call it quits. Anyone wanna sell me any game for $20?
I would man but then I'd have to do it for everyone
laugh.gif
no luck today?

Today? No luck the whole week. Jeez. I sent my friend in today and they said we need the 3rd game and my friend was like what 3rd game and they printed a copyof the original transaction. So then I decided to call it quits and just exchange the games I got for actual potential games I want and the girl didn'teven want to exchange it. and this was LEGIT. she called all her managers and supervisors and !%%#. I HATE sacramento. I don't understand why the workersare being +#@#***%. Then she said I can only exchange until sunday and after that I can't. I was like but it's 30 day and she was like it's part ofthe deal. Workers putting in way too much work. It's not like it's their store. Pissed me off real good today.

Once again if you can return at walmart w/o a receipt, then i would return the games there and get store credit/gift card and go buy an AMEX card. You loselike $5 in the fee but at least you are not limited to walmart purchases.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Success rate? Pfft.

Why? Because every single cashier that has taken care of us know the rules real good. For returns to come up with 2 gift cards, those dudes @ the customer service corner as well know their job all too well.

Step 2 is where we get caught. If you come across a location in the LA County that you come up off of, clean with some kid that isn't very bright, let us know.
laugh.gif

Edit ---//>

i just got back from BB in the Inland Empire Cali and not one person in the store new about the sale they had to run it in the computer to find out but in Cali everygame is up no restrictions unless they are over $60
pimp.gif

why not juat have your boys take back one game at a time for store credit no way that can refuse you store credit its the poilcy

I think I'm gunna call it quits. Anyone wanna sell me any game for $20?
I would man but then I'd have to do it for everyone
laugh.gif
no luck today?

Today? No luck the whole week. Jeez. I sent my friend in today and they said we need the 3rd game and my friend was like what 3rd game and they printed a copy of the original transaction. So then I decided to call it quits and just exchange the games I got for actual potential games I want and the girl didn't even want to exchange it. and this was LEGIT. she called all her managers and supervisors and !%%#. I HATE sacramento. I don't understand why the workers are being +#@#***%. Then she said I can only exchange until sunday and after that I can't. I was like but it's 30 day and she was like it's part of the deal. Workers putting in way too much work. It's not like it's their store. Pissed me off real good today.

Once again if you can return at walmart w/o a receipt, then i would return the games there and get store credit/gift card and go buy an AMEX card. You lose like $5 in the fee but at least you are not limited to walmart purchases.
damn man that sucks, I hate when people act like they're getting a raise over stopping our two bit hustle

Damn Biff, put up your info on your show. I'll listen for a chance for NCAA 10 or 2k10 for PS3. Let us know the details.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

yo if thats true about gamestop next week, that is EASY money, they let you do anything there

Como??
Talk to me talk to me??

But heres my new plan Im going to go get my games return, buy another 2 get 1 free repeat process till I get tired and finally cash out at wal mart I stayshopping there anyways

Originally Posted by jigsta05

wait.. so have ya'll been returning them with the gift reciepts or without them?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Without...[/color]
smokin.gif

been shot down trying to return them without a receipt yet?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea and if they dont, just do exchanges for two new games, which means new transaction of 2 games, which means another buy 2 get 1 free is in affect....This is my method for the no receipt story
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
pimp.gif

your a Cot damn genius
pimp.gif
roll.gif
at myself for not thinking like that
nerd.gif
this true?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Damn Biff, put up your info on your show. I'll listen for a chance for NCAA 10 or 2k10 for PS3. Let us know the details.
Tomorrow Night either 10pm or Midnight
Hosted By Biff Lawson

Wreckradio 106.3.FM in NYC and ROYALRADIO1063.com everywhere else

(I'll give away the NCAA 10 also why not)

Back
Top Bottom