Best CDP

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

i hope u guys really, truly understand that the new CDP quality aka CDP mold is confirmed 2 be the mold for all future production retros. I have done my research and spoke 2 my inside people. CDP quality is confirmed for all future releases until further notice. Enjoy!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......

i hope u guys really, truly understand that the new CDP quality aka CDP mold is confirmed 2 be the mold for all future production retros. I have done my research and spoke 2 my inside people. CDP quality is confirmed for all future releases until further notice. Enjoy!!
@#*% !!!!!!!!
smh.gif

Not unless sales tank! Listen......this comes down to business fundamentals. If demand is up, why invest more in materials, quality, shape, etc. Although theroute JB has taken is not a good one, especially in a long term sense, it is what it is. Until sales, and ultimately profits are negatively affected, we willcontinue to purchase poor quality kicks.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

The XVIII was underrated alot even though the suede was soooooo messed up.

In the end thats the only one I got cause its my favorite shoe... I got it for 80 on ebay somewhere.... I cant justify dropping 310+ on crappy quality shoes
i like how your username is airjordanxviii, what if you change your mind later and start liking another number

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

and 8/15 is seriously the worst 310 you can ever spend in your entire life

i think anybody that paid 310 is out they mind i still see 250 for em online

but i think 10/13 was the best too cause (apart from 13 being my favorite jordan), the first one that seemed so right. damn i want dem

I like the 16/7 just for the 7's. Had the hares back in the day as my basketball shoes.

XVII and VI or the XIII and X's. XI's and XII's was nice, but I didn't care for more Breds...

Back
Top Bottom