Best CDP

10/13, 11/12, and 6/17
pimp.gif

every cdp has 1 really good shoe that part of the package and the other just plain out suck lol but 11/12 is both equally dope

10/13s were bst imo 6s were coo n also 7s but quality needed improved in general 4 jb

the easy answer would be the 11/12 package, but im going to say that the 16/7 was a damn good release in my eyes...those 16's are a HEAVILY slept on pairof J's

VII and XVI package..two dope colorways and pretty decent quality

XI/XII had the best colorways, but i wouldn't say it was the best one due to the chop shop quality of the XIs.

Of the packs that I have, I'm most pleased with the 5/18 pack, 7/16, 10/13. many would argue those choices when the other packs that i purchased were asfollows: 3/20 5/18 6/17 7/16 9/14 10/13 11/12

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

The XVIII was underrated alot even though the suede was soooooo messed up.

In the end thats the only one I got cause its my favorite shoe... I got it for 80 on ebay somewhere.... I cant justify dropping 310+ on crappy quality shoes

why are you talking about the f**kin 18's? when was this brought up...you have like 5 pairs so you talk about them in every post!!!
laugh.gif
...Xx...

X's and XIII pack was sick and so was the XI and XII pack and I have yet to cop either.....(money is eluding me) lol. Heard the quality on the 11'ssuck though. I normally judge by whether or not they are sturdy enough to hoop in without being careful like the OG's.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

i hope u guys really, truly understand that the new CDP quality aka CDP mold is confirmed 2 be the mold for all future production retros. I have done my research and spoke 2 my inside people. CDP quality is confirmed for all future releases until further notice. Enjoy!!

well then, I guess that says it all...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom