Best Earbud Headphones Under $50 ?? Vol. Beats are for kids

I received these in the mail yesterday and was shocked at how decent they actually sound given the price http://www.ebay.com/itm/310376093379?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2122wt_1185 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

MEElectronics are pretty good... I've had mine for awhile & have no complaints.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I second this

Just bought the MEElectronic M6 for working out and the sound is pretty good but the quality is SUPERB
pimp.gif
....especially for the price

just go to best buy or wal-mart and get the Sony Earbuds that are like 29.99, can't go wrong with Sony

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

All the ones I've tried have too much chord noise. Are there any with thick chords?

It's called "microphonics". Generally, it's the design of the headphone that causes them. I bought some Sennhieser earbuds the other day and the noise was horrendous. I had to sit perfectly still when I wore them straight down 
ohwell.gif
. The best way to minimize it is to "wrap" the cable over your ear, like in the right frame:
differentstylesforiem.jpg

Wearing them like this cuts the noise down significantly.

About MEElectronics: They're a good brand. I bought the A151s last week. The cable is 
eek.gif
. It's braided and there is zero noise. The bass is pretty light, but they're clear and a good value. I'd stay away if you like hip-hop, rap, or metal. I'm a post-rocker so it's all good 
pimp.gif

I'm thinking I might splurge and get the Bose MIE2i. I listened to them in the store the other day and they were amazing. they also fit in my ears easily and in ears never work for me...

Back
Top Bottom