Best Hotels to stay in Vegas??

al audi

Banned
nerd.gif

thanks in advance

Bellagio. Stayed there for a week and it was beautiful. Perfect location and nicest rooms hands down

Bellagio. Stayed there for a week and it was beautiful. Perfect location and nicest rooms hands down

Depends what you're willing to spend. I heard Aria is pretty nice. But Venetian/Palazzo is the best bang for your buck.

Depends what you're willing to spend. I heard Aria is pretty nice. But Venetian/Palazzo is the best bang for your buck.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

i dont vacation 10 times a year like some folks, wish i could...........but i believe when you go on vay cay you gotta splurge/do it big.

So Bellagio like others are sayin?

i dont vacation 10 times a year like some folks, wish i could...........but i believe when you go on vay cay you gotta splurge/do it big.

I just came back from vegas, I recommend the Aria its right in the middle of the strip. but wherever you stay remember location is everything out there.

I just came back from vegas, I recommend the Aria its right in the middle of the strip. but wherever you stay remember location is everything out there.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

In that case, I would check out Aria. I think it's a lot nicer than Bellaigo.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

In that case, I would check out Aria. I think it's a lot nicer than Bellaigo.

I'm guessing you never been to Vegas before. Venetian, Palazzo, Four Seasons, and Caesars are the cream of the crop and are not the best bang for your buck (All of these hotels are overpriced compared to others). Aria although a decent option are not up to par to the ones listed above. But if it's your first time going and you just want to sleep somewhere and will be walking on the strip the whole time...try TI, MGM Grand, or Tropicana. Those are great hotels at a great price.

I'm guessing you never been to Vegas before. Venetian, Palazzo, Four Seasons, and Caesars are the cream of the crop and are not the best bang for your buck (All of these hotels are overpriced compared to others). Aria although a decent option are not up to par to the ones listed above. But if it's your first time going and you just want to sleep somewhere and will be walking on the strip the whole time...try TI, MGM Grand, or Tropicana. Those are great hotels at a great price.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

good info thanks

Originally Posted by TheRav4

good info thanks

Originally Posted by ck1301

so Aria is the best location and Best Price?

Originally Posted by ck1301

so Aria is the best location and Best Price?

I would like to know also. I am trying to book for my 21st birthday which is during Thanksgiving break. I've been to vegas 3 times already with my parents when I was younger. I stayed at MGM, Bellagio and Venetian. The Venetian rooms were definitely the best rooms, and it was the nicest hotel in my opinion. But now I'm ready to gamble and party hard so I need a hotel. I heard MGM grand got a new section and that its really nice?

I would like to know also. I am trying to book for my 21st birthday which is during Thanksgiving break. I've been to vegas 3 times already with my parents when I was younger. I stayed at MGM, Bellagio and Venetian. The Venetian rooms were definitely the best rooms, and it was the nicest hotel in my opinion. But now I'm ready to gamble and party hard so I need a hotel. I heard MGM grand got a new section and that its really nice?

Back
Top Bottom