Best Hotels to stay in Vegas??

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

whoever said the wynn is nuts, its off the strip and for a way older crowd

palms isnt the nicest but its def the place i think of when it comes to a young crowd that wants to party

i feel you on the gambling, winnings fun but i only gamble when other people really want to do it just to pass the time. most of the time ill just blow like a hundred on blackjack or roulette or whatever else.
Na wynn is not off the strip, palms is way off the strip.  Wynn/encore isn't for older crowd, just the more affluent crowd.  They do have XS and Tryst which will lure the younger crowd.  Also Encore beach club opened so that should bring in the younger crowd.

When im traveling I could careless where I stay or what the hotel looks like, im not there to hangout at the room.

Id rather spend the cash on something else.

When im traveling I could careless where I stay or what the hotel looks like, im not there to hangout at the room.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

QFT, as long as it's not a motel with no locks and roaches, then I'm cool.

It amazes me people pay for hotel rooms in Las Vegas. I'm hardly a high roller but my rooms are always comped. Make sure you get player cards at every hotel you gamble at.

It amazes me people pay for hotel rooms in Las Vegas. I'm hardly a high roller but my rooms are always comped. Make sure you get player cards at every hotel you gamble at.

which hotel has the most crap tables
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Stayed at the Encore and loved it by the way I play baccarat 200 dollar min I hated that but left out about 10 grand tho

Stayed at the Encore and loved it by the way I play baccarat 200 dollar min I hated that but left out about 10 grand tho

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Wait so Palms is really off the strip so Aria is a better choice?

Palms is off the "Strip" but it's right by it, meaning it's literally like a 2 minute drive. I prefer that because It beats the traffic hassle you'll get if you stayed ON the strip (CP, PH, Paris, MGM... ect)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Wait so Palms is really off the strip so Aria is a better choice?

Palms is off the "Strip" but it's right by it, meaning it's literally like a 2 minute drive. I prefer that because It beats the traffic hassle you'll get if you stayed ON the strip (CP, PH, Paris, MGM... ect)

I'm not a high roller or anything, but the standard rooms in the Bellagio are hardly worth the price I paid for... The decor of the hotel is gorgeous though. Aria looks sick, I'm going to try to stay there the next time I go back.

I'm not a high roller or anything, but the standard rooms in the Bellagio are hardly worth the price I paid for... The decor of the hotel is gorgeous though. Aria looks sick, I'm going to try to stay there the next time I go back.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

you just described my stay at Imperial Palace last time.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

you just described my stay at Imperial Palace last time.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

palms isnt the nicest but its def the place i think of when it comes to a young crowd that wants to party

i feel you on the gambling, winnings fun but i only gamble when other people really want to do it just to pass the time. most of the time ill just blow like a hundred on blackjack or roulette or whatever else.
Na wynn is not off the strip, palms is way off the strip.  Wynn/encore isn't for older crowd, just the more affluent crowd.  They do have XS and Tryst which will lure the younger crowd.  Also Encore beach club opened so that should bring in the younger crowd.
haha my bad its at the end of the strip but not off it.

ive stayed there, it definitely is an older crowd that parties less. obviously this is vegas so that doesnt mean its low key but to put it into perspective its where my dad stays when he goes to vegas. those clubs are a big draw but its most famous for its golf course. 

Originally Posted by BgL2687

haha my bad its at the end of the strip but not off it.

ive stayed there, it definitely is an older crowd that parties less. obviously this is vegas so that doesnt mean its low key but to put it into perspective its where my dad stays when he goes to vegas. those clubs are a big draw but its most famous for its golf course. 

Back
Top Bottom