Best Hotels to stay in Vegas??

Does anyone know if Paris hotel is good? I found it for 5 days/4 nights and its about $450 total with tax. Just me and my girl so what do you guys think? Probably just sleeping in...going to be out the whole time

Does anyone know if Paris hotel is good? I found it for 5 days/4 nights and its about $450 total with tax. Just me and my girl so what do you guys think? Probably just sleeping in...going to be out the whole time

man too much fun, As far as hotels go I would recomend aria, mgm, ceasars, bellagio, or venitian. You honestly cant go wrong with any of those. For nightclubs i would def hit up pure its really chill, but hands down my fav club out there is XS (i would recomend getting a table and whatnot otherwise you can expect to wait an hour plus in lines) and with the pools bare, wet republic etc are all the same, just make sure you get to rehab on sun! it will be a good time for sure..... i just found a a pic from XS lols

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

man too much fun, As far as hotels go I would recomend aria, mgm, ceasars, bellagio, or venitian. You honestly cant go wrong with any of those. For nightclubs i would def hit up pure its really chill, but hands down my fav club out there is XS (i would recomend getting a table and whatnot otherwise you can expect to wait an hour plus in lines) and with the pools bare, wet republic etc are all the same, just make sure you get to rehab on sun! it will be a good time for sure..... i just found a a pic from XS lols

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by Taylavell

I say the Palms if ur goin dolo or wit ur boys, kuz the chicks are plentisome in there, but knowin L2L he's goin wit his girl, so Bellagio or Aria as some said.

laugh.gif

yep but she not even my girl right now, wonder if we should bring other friends. could get awkward though.

Originally Posted by Taylavell

I say the Palms if ur goin dolo or wit ur boys, kuz the chicks are plentisome in there, but knowin L2L he's goin wit his girl, so Bellagio or Aria as some said.

laugh.gif

yep but she not even my girl right now, wonder if we should bring other friends. could get awkward though.

Just stayed at The Trump for the 4th of July weekend. 93 a night for a studio, they upgraded me and my boy to one bedroom suite, switched off sleeping on the living room couch, and it was comfy. So for $93 a night we got 2 bathrooms, including jazuzzi and shower with dual heads, full kitchen with stove and sub zero fridge, was only about a 5 minute walk from Encore Beach Club and Surrender both cracked.

Just stayed at The Trump for the 4th of July weekend. 93 a night for a studio, they upgraded me and my boy to one bedroom suite, switched off sleeping on the living room couch, and it was comfy. So for $93 a night we got 2 bathrooms, including jazuzzi and shower with dual heads, full kitchen with stove and sub zero fridge, was only about a 5 minute walk from Encore Beach Club and Surrender both cracked.

Going @ the end of July.Got a decent rate for the MGM.

Realistically, I'd rather save money on a room. More to gamble with
laugh.gif
I only plan to be in there long enough to sleep/take short breaks.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

laugh.gif
im not a gambler...........goin more for the party scene but what games do you play?

i really need to take the time to learn a few games
grin.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

laugh.gif
im not a gambler...........goin more for the party scene but what games do you play?

i really need to take the time to learn a few games
grin.gif

whoever said the wynn is nuts, its off the strip and for a way older crowd

palms isnt the nicest but its def the place i think of when it comes to a young crowd that wants to party

i feel you on the gambling, winnings fun but i only gamble when other people really want to do it just to pass the time. most of the time ill just blow like a hundred on blackjack or roulette or whatever else.

palms isnt the nicest but its def the place i think of when it comes to a young crowd that wants to party

i feel you on the gambling, winnings fun but i only gamble when other people really want to do it just to pass the time. most of the time ill just blow like a hundred on blackjack or roulette or whatever else.

blackjack, craps and slots.

Not even interested in partying. Just going to get away, relax and people watch.

blackjack, craps and slots.

Not even interested in partying. Just going to get away, relax and people watch.

Originally Posted by Ballin Starks

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Al Audi

First time going to Vegas this coming July 30th. Staying @ Palms Place 2 bedroom suite. Staying 2 nights/3 day. $1500 including tax, fees, etc. Not sure how much you willing to spend, but 1800sq ft room with multiple balconies, 2 kitchens & 2 bedrooms sounds so sick. I'm rolling with 10 people so it came out to about 150/person.

lol???

yo take some pics when youre out there though if you can

You'll understand when you get there... it's pretty big and roomy, especially if Ballin Starks is rollin' with females, he's good to go.

Yep. I'm going with 5 girls and 5 guys. My brother stayed at a 1500 sq ft suite @ Palazzo with 15 people(yes 15) and he said he they ALL slept comfortably.  So this 1800 sq ft is roomy enough for 10. Also the two bedroom suite comes with 1 king bed, 2 queens & 2 sofas that have pull out beds, so I don't think it'll be a problem. But for sure, ill get some pics for you.
Info on the Palms Place suite and the Palazzo suite if possible. (price, where'd you book, when you booked, etc.)

Putting together a trip for a group of people (10-12) and we wanna split a suite.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Al Audi

First time going to Vegas this coming July 30th. Staying @ Palms Place 2 bedroom suite. Staying 2 nights/3 day. $1500 including tax, fees, etc. Not sure how much you willing to spend, but 1800sq ft room with multiple balconies, 2 kitchens & 2 bedrooms sounds so sick. I'm rolling with 10 people so it came out to about 150/person.

lol???

yo take some pics when youre out there though if you can

You'll understand when you get there... it's pretty big and roomy, especially if Ballin Starks is rollin' with females, he's good to go.

Yep. I'm going with 5 girls and 5 guys. My brother stayed at a 1500 sq ft suite @ Palazzo with 15 people(yes 15) and he said he they ALL slept comfortably.  So this 1800 sq ft is roomy enough for 10. Also the two bedroom suite comes with 1 king bed, 2 queens & 2 sofas that have pull out beds, so I don't think it'll be a problem. But for sure, ill get some pics for you.
Info on the Palms Place suite and the Palazzo suite if possible. (price, where'd you book, when you booked, etc.)

Putting together a trip for a group of people (10-12) and we wanna split a suite.

for $1800 a night stay at MGM skyloft, its better than the $1500 suites at palms plus you get a personal butler 24/7 and complimentary transportation from airport to hotel in a maybach. Bellagio is a nice hotel, but rooms are a bit smaller compared to palazzo/venetian and it cost much more if you want a lake view room. I haven't stayed at aria yet, but their rooms are suppose to have a whole bunch of tech stuff and a really modern/contemporary touch. I tend to stay at palazzo/venetian or caesars because they offer me free rooms, but if I pay I prefer wynn/encore.

for $1800 a night stay at MGM skyloft, its better than the $1500 suites at palms plus you get a personal butler 24/7 and complimentary transportation from airport to hotel in a maybach. Bellagio is a nice hotel, but rooms are a bit smaller compared to palazzo/venetian and it cost much more if you want a lake view room. I haven't stayed at aria yet, but their rooms are suppose to have a whole bunch of tech stuff and a really modern/contemporary touch. I tend to stay at palazzo/venetian or caesars because they offer me free rooms, but if I pay I prefer wynn/encore.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Na wynn is not off the strip, palms is way off the strip.  Wynn/encore isn't for older crowd, just the more affluent crowd.  They do have XS and Tryst which will lure the younger crowd.  Also Encore beach club opened so that should bring in the younger crowd.

Back
Top Bottom