Best Hotels to stay in Vegas??

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Depends what you're willing to spend. I heard Aria is pretty nice. But Venetian/Palazzo is the best bang for your buck.
I'm guessing you never been to Vegas before. Venetian, Palazzo, Four Seasons, and Caesars are the cream of the crop and are not the best bang for your buck (All of these hotels are overpriced compared to others). Aria although a decent option are not up to par to the ones listed above. But if it's your first time going and you just want to sleep somewhere and will be walking on the strip the whole time...try TI, MGM Grand, or Tropicana. Those are great hotels at a great price.

Venetian/Palazzo are not the best bang for your buck? Are you kidding me? Have you stayed there before? A standard room includes a downstair living room, two TVs, big bathroom. If you're looking for a nice hotel for a good price, Venetian/Palazzo is the place. The guy wants to splurge/do it big.

ive stayed at few different spots in vegas but yeah the Aria is the best value and its new too I think it opened in February.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Depends what you're willing to spend. I heard Aria is pretty nice. But Venetian/Palazzo is the best bang for your buck.
I'm guessing you never been to Vegas before. Venetian, Palazzo, Four Seasons, and Caesars are the cream of the crop and are not the best bang for your buck (All of these hotels are overpriced compared to others). Aria although a decent option are not up to par to the ones listed above. But if it's your first time going and you just want to sleep somewhere and will be walking on the strip the whole time...try TI, MGM Grand, or Tropicana. Those are great hotels at a great price.

Venetian/Palazzo are not the best bang for your buck? Are you kidding me? Have you stayed there before? A standard room includes a downstair living room, two TVs, big bathroom. If you're looking for a nice hotel for a good price, Venetian/Palazzo is the place. The guy wants to splurge/do it big.

ive stayed at few different spots in vegas but yeah the Aria is the best value and its new too I think it opened in February.

If you there to hit up clubs, then maybe MGM or Caesar's Palace. BUT if you there to party, meaning you under 21 (doesn't matter, justsayin') then hit up Palms Place, there's literally parties every corner in every floor, every night especially it's the summer.

M-Resort is
pimp.gif

Cancun is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Red Rock Resort is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you there to hit up clubs, then maybe MGM or Caesar's Palace. BUT if you there to party, meaning you under 21 (doesn't matter, justsayin') then hit up Palms Place, there's literally parties every corner in every floor, every night especially it's the summer.

M-Resort is
pimp.gif

Cancun is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Red Rock Resort is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ceasers, you will find hos. wynn is another great one considering they just launched beach house.

ceasers, you will find hos. wynn is another great one considering they just launched beach house.

First time going to Vegas this coming July 30th. Staying @ Palms Place 2 bedroom suite. Staying 2 nights/3 day. $1500 including tax, fees, etc. Not sure how much you willing to spend, but 1800sq ft room with multiple balconies, 2 kitchens & 2 bedrooms sounds so sick. I'm rolling with 10 people so it came out to about 150/person.

First time going to Vegas this coming July 30th. Staying @ Palms Place 2 bedroom suite. Staying 2 nights/3 day. $1500 including tax, fees, etc. Not sure how much you willing to spend, but 1800sq ft room with multiple balconies, 2 kitchens & 2 bedrooms sounds so sick. I'm rolling with 10 people so it came out to about 150/person.

Originally Posted by Ballin Starks

lol???

yo take some pics when youre out there though if you can

lol???

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol???

You'll understand when you get there... it's pretty big and roomy, especially if Ballin Starks is rollin' with females, he's good to go.

lol???

You'll understand when you get there... it's pretty big and roomy, especially if Ballin Starks is rollin' with females, he's good to go.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

lol???

Yep. I'm going with 5 girls and 5 guys. My brother stayed at a 1500 sq ft suite @ Palazzo with 15 people(yes 15) and he said he they ALL slept comfortably.  So this 1800 sq ft is roomy enough for 10. Also the two bedroom suite comes with 1 king bed, 2 queens & 2 sofas that have pull out beds, so I don't think it'll be a problem. But for sure, ill get some pics for you.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

lol???

Yep. I'm going with 5 girls and 5 guys. My brother stayed at a 1500 sq ft suite @ Palazzo with 15 people(yes 15) and he said he they ALL slept comfortably.  So this 1800 sq ft is roomy enough for 10. Also the two bedroom suite comes with 1 king bed, 2 queens & 2 sofas that have pull out beds, so I don't think it'll be a problem. But for sure, ill get some pics for you.

I say the Palms if ur goin dolo or wit ur boys, kuz the chicks are plentisome in there, but knowin L2L he's goin wit his girl, so Bellagio or Aria as some said.

I say the Palms if ur goin dolo or wit ur boys, kuz the chicks are plentisome in there, but knowin L2L he's goin wit his girl, so Bellagio or Aria as some said.

Back
Top Bottom