Best Kicks to ball in out of the ones listed?

Yo...I need your help NT..I got these 4 shoes I hoop in but i need to pick just one to stick with..I wanna see what you guys think.

haha wow dude dosent stop^^^

i said your statement was ignorant not you.

Dam* you really are ignorant though.

zoom kobe 1!durable and very responsive!but wear ankle support!

f_kb24m_150767a.jpg

pic courtesy of kb24.com

either the 2k5 or kobe 1 but make sure you wear ankle supports of some kind with if you choose one of those two.

^ very insightful post bro.

I chose the ZK1. I think a few factors are what position you play,your weight, and what surface you play on.

ZK1 is what I am currently playing in, great comfort, not the best ankle support,good traction,durable.

LBJIV is very heavy imo,bulky,comfortable yes but feels restrictive.

HURACHE2K5 comfortable,good ankle support,decent traction imo,but the protruding heel hurt my shins for some reason when I balled in them.

cant comment on the other 2 srry.

^ yeap. imo the good old 2k4s were the best shoes ever created for basketball players. Imagine if they have full length zoom like Lebron II, that would beinsane. I would buy 20 pairs and save it for the next 15-20 years.

2k5s will do it 4 me, everyone has different feet wen i really comes down to it, but to the AJ3?????? U better off ballin in sum tims imo

Out of the shoes you have listed, I've used 3 of them... 2K5, AJ III, LBJ IV.

I'm a sucker for ankle straps, regardless if they help or not so I'm already for the 2K5/LBJ IV. The III's aren't as bad as people say theyare, but you will lose out on ankle support. I played in the Lebrons ONCE. Luckily, I still brought my 2K5's just in case and I ended up switching shoes athalftime. If you don't mind bricks or ankle weights, then you won't have a problem w/ the Lebrons.

I think all 3 are comfortable, but I'm currently using the 2K5's so I'm biased. I like them so much I still haven't found a shoe to replacethem. I'm hoping the BB2's will be that shoe.

Hope this helps.

If I had to pick from the shoes you listed, I'd go with the 2K5s, I've balled in these alot and the traction, lateral support and weight are spot onbut the strap could do with being a pull through for better lock down.

Don't even consider the AJ IIIs

I love the XX2 in terms of all around performance. Sure the Kobes and 2K5's are a bit lower to the ground and have some more responsiveness and bounce. Butthe XX2 gives a bit more ankle support.

I don't really know what you look for in your shoes, but I wouldn't suggest the Zoom Lebron IV or the Air Jordan III.

Back
Top Bottom