Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Joe, that may or may not be it. No comment.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

People send your applications to Taxi. You know if you'll be accepted. If we go out we go out together!

charge.jpg
whats happening? and what if we dont know if well be accepted?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

People send your applications to Taxi. You know if you'll be accepted. If we go out we go out together!

charge.jpg
ohwell.gif
The day you don't get accepted to the gang you originated is the day I quit LPC.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

charge.jpg
ohwell.gif
The day you don't get accepted to the gang you originated is the day I quit LPC.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like not being let into your own house.

Here's what I have...

100+ ebars
800+ shakes
2000+ crystals

last time i check I got 8 bil in the bank so it probably more now.

my internet is super slow out here, until I get back to Dubai or Some where in the UAE where the internet is decent.

who can I trust bwood? Tbill? Raw? Jules? Not sure about wally...haha JK.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Here's what I have...

100+ ebars
800+ shakes
2000+ crystals

my internet is super slow out here, until I get back to Dubai or Some where in the UAE where the internet is decent.

You can always trust me as I've trusted you with all my secrets...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Here's what I have...

100+ ebars
800+ shakes
2000+ crystals

You can always trust me as I've trusted you with all my secrets...

lies.

Ehh, Not really. NT took a big hit with the Gym changes. I was planning on training again soon. I still will but the changes will make it suck. I just need towait for a Mars, Unless a kind soul would like to donate
pimp.gif

Codex is the future of LPC unfortunately. That mars program they have going is killing all the honest players. Not everyone knows someone that will just loanout 5 bil just like that

charge.jpg
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like not being let into your own house.
Word to Allen Iverson...

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Ehh, Not really. NT took a big hit with the Gym changes. I was planning on training again soon. I still will but the changes will make it suck. I just need to wait for a Mars, Unless a kind soul would like to donate
pimp.gif

Codex is the future of LPC unfortunately. That mars program they have going is killing all the honest players. Not everyone knows someone that will just loan out 5 bil just like that
If dEf didn't ruin the game and if I didn't stop playing, I'd be giving $5 bil just like that.

Ehh, Not really. NT took a big hit with the Gym changes. I was planning on training again soon. I still will but the changes will make it suck. I just need to wait for a Mars, Unless a kind soul would like to donate
pimp.gif

Codex is the future of LPC unfortunately. That mars program they have going is killing all the honest players. Not everyone knows someone that will just loan out 5 bil just like that
If dEf didn't ruin the game and if I didn't stop playing, I'd be giving $5 bil just like that.
Do you even have any money on you in hell? you should post a screenshot of the explore the city page, im curious (no ayo ) to see what it lookslike

pimp.gif
if you need some $ you can hack me
smile.gif

[table][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $42,551,194![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $32,608,514![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $28,067,384![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $23,643,547![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $38,935,259![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $35,263,305![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $26,706,222![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $26,573,552![/td] [/tr][tr][td] hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $23,790,599![/td] [/tr][tr][td]hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $32,562,200![/td] [/tr][/table]

I messaged you awhile ago asking who you were, lol. I'll hack you in 9 days when I finish my class, Heres the results for computer science in case anyonemissed it (doubt it)

New! September 1 2008, 12:00:05 am You have completed the Computer Science course!
You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 50000 job skills, 0 driving skills, 25000 computer skills, and 2500 brain power! Delete

pimp.gif

7 days left...

[h3]Lost Power City Learning Center[/h3][table]
lostcityschool.jpg
[tr][td]
You are currently taking the Computer Science learning course.
You have 7 days left in the course.

Drop Out? [/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom