Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

I decided to look back at my old pms, and guess what I see

nenutheracistkp3.jpg

smh.gif

smh.gif
unbelievable.....can we get a lock?

vol. 10 should be just a cameo appearance by all NTers who play/played at some point.

...ehh
grin.gif

Happy B-Day
grin.gif

You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,367,673!
You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,636,612!
You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,681,265!
You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,783,386!
You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,998,431!
You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,855,236!
You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,366,106!
You successfully hacked LordMarshalHBW's Lost Bank account and stole $1,464,910!
[table][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:13:16 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:13:06 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:12:56 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:12:33 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:12:24 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:11:54 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:11:26 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:10:31 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:10:19 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 30 2008, 2:09:52 pm[/td] [td]You bailed yourself out of jail.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

Making an appearance. This thing is still ##%!!%! going? Give it up, guys. For your boy TTARD.

PS...Your boy still has the emergency stash of 1300 crystals, can I get rich off of this yet?
laugh.gif

what's up NTxLPC.

who's still playing? I just read about the changes in the gym...I haven't played in a minute but with everyone having beastly stats I don't think Ican catch up.

So I got a bunch of goodies...ebars, shakes, crystals. (I was saving them for training) i think i got 10 bil in the bank, what should I do? A contest?

Damn Raw you got like 30 Bil in stats. (no jules)

People send your applications to Taxi. You know if you'll be accepted. If we go out we go out together!

charge.jpg

Refreshing was the method I used which I'm assuming is what we're talking about.

Example: Tab 1: gym, Tab 2: snacks, Tab 3: Gym, Tab 4: Snacks, and so on and so on. With just clicking refresh all tabs.

Wally is their a shop or something in hell that has the soul exchange? You should leave, you've been their a while,
laugh.gif

And Bwood, trust me, I knew. Gangs are weak anyway, no point really.

Back
Top Bottom