Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

still prizes to give away

4. 100mil, minigun or 27 shakes(shakes also come with 8 ebars)
5.whatever #4 doesnt want
6. whatever 5 doesnt want
7. mystery prize

im going to skip white chocolate since he went offline

[table][tr][td]June 26 2008, 2:10:48 pm[/td] [td]SSlow01 disintegrated you with their Plasma Rifle and stole $0 cash, 0 crystal(s), and 3,011,565 EXP from you.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 26 2008, 2:10:21 pm[/td] [td]SSlow01 from The One has declared war on our gang.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]June 26 2008, 2:10:21 pm[/td] [td]SSlow01 from The One has declared war on our gang.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

You beat SSlow01 and stole $777 cash, 0 crystal(s), and gained 10.1131633014% EXP!
You stole 30,705,022 RAW EXP from them.
You gained some respect for your gang!

is he serious? and i only had 24% health when i went into battle with him. i might have to keep the ebars i was going to give away

happy.gif

mini gun is gone 100mil and mystery is still left. rbc you get nothing lol and wally stop posting people with 10x more money than me

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

mini gun is gone 100mil and mystery is still left. rbc you get nothing lol and wally stop posting people with 30x more money than me

True.

Originally Posted by Jules300

WALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julesssssssssss! How you been?

i don't wanna put up my id but i could use some of this stuff...XXXX
tired.gif

smh at all the vets quitting...glad to see you staying msyakuza
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

mini gun is gone 100mil and mystery is still left. rbc you get nothing lol and wally stop posting people with 30x more money than me

True.

Originally Posted by Jules300

WALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julesssssssssss! How you been?

Hi
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom