Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

ohhh, you got someone in UGB to thank for that suicide bomb last night. he keep playing around a whole lot of training wont get done.....for anyone

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

ohhh, you got someone in UGB to thank for that suicide bomb last night. he keep playing around a whole lot of training wont get done.....for anyone

Well, I'm gettin' something really special too. And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like...like Special K, the cereal. Hey, what do they do with the regular K? And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard andyou had a cold, it would sound like ballard.

lets start this off early

bat-signal.jpeg

I'll tell you what's not cool--killing strippers. Strippers are people too; naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiatelater behind the curtain of a VIP room. Besides, there's no reason to kill them, 'cause most of them are already dead inside...

[table][tr][td]August 26, 2008, 10:30:11 pm[/td] [td]maxsniper4 wrote: y u soo mean to me i was tryen to be nice bro . i dont under stand y u be haten on me soo hard i never did nothing to #%@% with u .[/td] [/tr][tr][td]August 26, 2008, 10:28:04 pm[/td] [td] wrote: no. you smell like a turkish bathhouse.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]August 26, 2008, 10:26:38 pm[/td] [td]maxsniper4 wrote: so wat u dont wann be friends or pay me back ?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]August 26, 2008, 10:06:37 pm[/td] [td] wrote: i don't need ur bail.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]August 26, 2008, 9:03:31 pm[/td] [td]maxsniper4 wrote: YO I'LL BAIL U OUT IF U PROMISE TO HELP ME IN RETURN[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif

Anyone so bored with this game that it's turned them into an %$+@%!%?
embarassed.gif
I used to be such a nice guy too...smh.

Damn, Barely saw it. I've heard of 2 people quitting because of the gym changes, I can see why though, they can't reach the higher ups anymore soit's not really worth to train since it would take forever. I mean catching up to 36 bil and 50 bil stats is impossible now

Nope, Sucks cause I had just found out about that method and only got to gain 64 mil stats from it. I still plan on training though. %+$! it.

Back
Top Bottom