Best Pick-Up Lines

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

excuse me miss, but i got lost in yo eyes. can i get the directions to your heart?

laugh.gif

"Dat a mirror in yo pants cause i can see myself in 'em."
pimp.gif

If she gives you a
indifferent.gif
just hit her with that uppercut
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Reprisentin MIA

i also will walk up to a girl i have never met before and say "wow, i'd really love to get to know you and maybe take you for a ride on my horse throughout town at midnight"
and she'll say "wow, thats very classy"
and then you say "yes, i am old school...very very old school"
and she says "really, how old school?"
and then you take out a wooden club hit her on the head and drag her by her hair back to your house and have sex with her
that'll show her your old school
This one had me dying. The hilarity of your lines/scenarios, even if they don't bring success, makes them worth it.

Originally Posted by St0mpEr LtD

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

excuse me miss, but i got lost in yo eyes. can i get the directions to your heart?

laugh.gif

"Dat a mirror in yo pants cause i can see myself in 'em."
pimp.gif

If she gives you a
indifferent.gif
just hit her with that uppercut
smokin.gif

Reprisentin MIA
Ive never seen someone post so many unfunny lines in one thread.

You have ATLEAST 2 dozen humors attempts in here and none of them landed.

i came up with this one yesterday: "If I had all the ice cream in the world. I'd trade it all for just one scoop of you." it worked. try it outand you're welcome.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

eyy bebe, ill take you shoppin bebe

or

eyy dime a ver chufry, dame culo

OR

dime a ver mami, tu sabe colar cafe?

pimp.gif
I bet this works wonders for you. cant even talk right in english why you talking spanish?

bro. you dont even know.

Okay this is my go-to line, and I guarantee the cuteness of it will get SOMETHING if you try it enough. Might even work first try. Has for me.

"Hey, my friend over there *motions toward a friend of yours or a random person* bet me I couldn't get a date with the most beautiful person in(insert whatever you want here, bar, park, city, etc.). Would you like to go to dinner or a movie with his money?"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Okay this is my go-to line, and I guarantee the cuteness of it will get SOMETHING if you try it enough. Might even work first try. Has for me.

"Hey, my friend over there *motions toward a friend of yours or a random person* bet me I couldn't get a date with the most beautiful person in (insert whatever you want here, bar, park, city, etc.). Would you like to go to dinner or a movie with his money?"

pimp.gif
nice
roll.gif
roll.gif

A few funny ones I've heard.

"Ay girl, were you raised on a farm? Cuz you sure know how to raise c0cks"

"Ay, if your left leg was Thanksgiving, and your right leg was Christmas, could I visit between the holidays?"

Back
Top Bottom