Best Steakhouse you have ate at?

Best steak I've ever had is at Anthony J's in Mystic, Ct.

Not a Steakhouse, but it was incredible

Flemings is bomb, but my absolute favorite steakhouse would be Charlie Palmers in the Mandalay Bay hotel in Vegas...

Honestly, Ruth Chris is average compared to some of these other Steakhouses mentioned in here...Ruth Chris is like the McDonalds of Steakhouses now, seems like every city has one now...

Yard House in Long Beach.  Beer selection is crazy
By far

If your ever in long beach check this place out
laugh.gif
 Yard House is everywhere 

How you get in to Peter Luger's ?

I hear it takes about two years after you make a reservation .
And you need a peter luger credit card for them. Is this true?

Please respond

Where do you guys find this stuff? lol

I went to Peter Luger's a few months ago, and I called the day before to make the reservation.

How you get in to Peter Luger's ?

I hear it takes about two years after you make a reservation .
And you need a peter luger credit card for them. Is this true?

Please respond
You heard or you've actually called the place and asked?

Best I've had was from either Churrascaria Plataforma in Hell's Kitchen or Strip House in Greenwich Village. Probably Plataforma. So epic.

:lol: i'm not insulted by a well done steak. I just know I dont have to hit the temp on the nose and just pull it from the oven when it's firm. You gotta be careful with the rare+ or mid rare. Can't overcook them. No one is sending back a well done.

Blue cheese and pepper steaks? Gross :x

you cook mpls?

yeah, i cook in a steakhouse now. i work sautee and broil and middle there.

Honestly, Ruth Chris is average compared to some of these other Steakhouses mentioned in here...Ruth Chris is like the McDonalds of Steakhouses now, seems like every city has one now...

I somewhat agree with you, but Ruth's Chris is still slammin' and will give some others a run for their money.

Back
Top Bottom