Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

whey gold (think that's what i have)...but i like them all, because i mix mine with strawberry and banana's and lite frozen yogart...i'm so used to it, i don't taste it anymore
jjya11.gif
hello there

op i use optimum nutrition cookies and cream

whey gold (think that's what i have)...but i like them all, because i mix mine with strawberry and banana's and lite frozen yogart...i'm so used to it, i don't taste it anymore
jjya11.gif
hello there

jjya11.gif
hello there

jjya11.gif
hello there

jjya11.gif
hello there

jjya11.gif
hello there

jjya11.gif
hello there

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by JordanFeind

Did that dude just say cake batter?!?
laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

...and whats good with that Muscle milk Mang...

Yeah man they got a cake batter flavor try it you wont be dissapointed.

laugh.gif
O, ok, we're good. I thought you were mixing cake batter, cake batter, with milk and chuggin that.

Lurkin... so if flavor is not a factor, what is the best protein? more amino acids? more grams per serving?

...and i was waiting for your entrance in this thread.

laugh.gif
Naw man that would be crazy. But i think the best at least from allthe reviews ive read is optimum nutriton 100% Whey go to body building.com and read up on it ive tried their rocky road flavor and the strawberry banana flavorand they're both really good.

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif
O, ok, we're good. I thought you were mixing cake batter, cake batter, with milk and chuggin that.

Lurkin... so if flavor is not a factor, what is the best protein? more amino acids? more grams per serving?

laugh.gif
Naw man that would be crazy. But i think the best at least from allthe reviews ive read is optimum nutriton 100% Whey go to body building.com and read up on it ive tried their rocky road flavor and the strawberry banana flavorand they're both really good.

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wth
nerd.gif
???

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Real food is the best protein powder.

How many of you are the ones that drink the shakes while you train? Just admit it.
laugh.gif

How many of you are the ones that drink the shakes while you train? Just admit it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom