Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Lurkin..wats ur bodyfat

why are you so interested in dudes stats?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

id love to hit the gym with you my man.
but c'mon wawa complete waste of money? supplements are to supplement

7-9% is great........im right there with you my man, you said youre certain you are a lot stronger i dunno why you assume im weak.......but hey your opinion. inever keep the same routine, if im cutting im not going for my maxes, if im massin i could give you that info later.
anyways of course i know real weight lifters what does that mean im above an avg gym goer...........NTr TheTim11 is above an avg. gym goer.....i think my manmrbigbusiness, club29 is pretty serious..........every gym has abov avg. gym goers young and old, hell we have those on NT? i dont get the point youre makingwith that.

ive been at it a long time myself, again i just didnt like how you responded, complete waste? but ill give you this. the topic of protein intake has been adebate for a long time in this game. no doubt im sure you do know that.

edit: shout to mrscampbell also.......for the female NTrs who serious with fitness.

7-9% is great........im right there with you my man, you said youre certain you are a lot stronger i dunno why you assume im weak.......but hey your opinion. inever keep the same routine, if im cutting im not going for my maxes, if im massin i could give you that info later.
anyways of course i know real weight lifters what does that mean im above an avg gym goer...........NTr TheTim11 is above an avg. gym goer.....i think my manmrbigbusiness, club29 is pretty serious..........every gym has abov avg. gym goers young and old, hell we have those on NT? i dont get the point youre makingwith that.

ive been at it a long time myself, again i just didnt like how you responded, complete waste? but ill give you this. the topic of protein intake has been adebate for a long time in this game. no doubt im sure you do know that.

edit: shout to mrscampbell also.......for the female NTrs who serious with fitness.

Back
Top Bottom