Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Yo Lurkin r u one of them dudes who like 6'3'' and weigh 140Lbs and need to down like 4 shakes in a day and are proud to say they have abs but itsjust cuz they so skinny?

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Yo Lurkin r u one of them dudes who like 6'3'' and weigh 140Lbs and need to down like 4 shakes in a day and are proud to say they have abs but its just cuz they so skinny?

?? are you tryna like talk junk or like?...........
eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

i only have 3 shakes a day btw, you want pics or something i mean i dont understand

Yo Lurkin r u one of them dudes who like 6'3'' and weigh 140Lbs and need to down like 4 shakes in a day and are proud to say they have abs but its just cuz they so skinny?

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

i only have 3 shakes a day btw, you want pics or something i mean i dont understand

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

eyes.gif

im 6'1" 200-205lbs

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Equaztion

Little-Britain-USA-tv-01.jpg

I swear I think I've seen these two at the 24 Hour Fitness in Buena Park, CA. Always have these bodybuilding.com shirts on.

THIS HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOP LOOKS LIKE THEY WEARING A FATSUIT
i cant believe u bammas have never seen Little Britain, USA.....google it or watch the entirefirst season on Ninjavideo....once you find out the story behind these two "swole" dudes...u will die laughing......guaranteed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear I think I've seen these two at the 24 Hour Fitness in Buena Park, CA. Always have these bodybuilding.com shirts on.

i cant believe u bammas have never seen Little Britain, USA.....google it or watch the entirefirst season on Ninjavideo....once you find out the story behind these two "swole" dudes...u will die laughing......guaranteed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Protein powders do not have the same nutritional effects as 'real' food.
Even when it comes to protein, not all proteins are made the same.

These things are a complete waste of money. They do have uses but not for the average gym goer.
Whey protein is very hard to digest and most of it ends up in your toilet.

btw, pre workout protein is useless.
Complex carbs is all you need about an hour to 90 minutes before your workout.

wawa youre a smart guy but stick to economics

youre wrong. what do you look like? ill shut up if you look better than me. im for real.

complete waste of money? smh. i could go on a rant right now but w/e its too early.

also supplements ARE TO SUPPLEMENT of course real food is better duh. multi vitamins etc.

no protein shake is taken 100% by the body. there are different grades like whey isolate, concentrate etc. i wish you would post what you just said on a serious bodybuilding type forum. youre just talking out the $@%%.

sir that should be common knowledge to anybody in this thread. stick to topics like gold and such things you really know. youre not spitting knowledge in this thread.

Lurk, I prob don't look better than you (no mo
laugh.gif
) but I'mcertain I'm a lot stronger.
I had a period where I prob did look better but it's not conducive to what I do. I stay around 7-9% bodyfat. Anything below and my strength gains suffer. Ineed to take in a lot of carbs, that's the main reason.

Everything I've said is true.
I'm not saying this to brag but I've trained with and been around weightlifters who are way above average gym goers for close to 8 years. Notbodybuilders. Real weightlifters.
laugh.gif
=
If they don't need it then certainly the vast majority of average gym goers don't need it.

Looks don't help add kilos to my snatch and clean or front squat and dead lift. They're secondary to me.
I'm no pro but I've been at it long enough to know that the vasssssssst majority of gym goers do not need protein supplementation.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

These things are a complete waste of money. They do have uses but not for the average gym goer.
Whey protein is very hard to digest and most of it ends up in your toilet.

btw, pre workout protein is useless.
Complex carbs is all you need about an hour to 90 minutes before your workout.

wawa youre a smart guy but stick to economics

youre wrong. what do you look like? ill shut up if you look better than me. im for real.

complete waste of money? smh. i could go on a rant right now but w/e its too early.

also supplements ARE TO SUPPLEMENT of course real food is better duh. multi vitamins etc.

no protein shake is taken 100% by the body. there are different grades like whey isolate, concentrate etc. i wish you would post what you just said on a serious bodybuilding type forum. youre just talking out the $@%%.

sir that should be common knowledge to anybody in this thread. stick to topics like gold and such things you really know. youre not spitting knowledge in this thread.

Lurk, I prob don't look better than you (no mo
laugh.gif
) but I'mcertain I'm a lot stronger.
I had a period where I prob did look better but it's not conducive to what I do. I stay around 7-9% bodyfat. Anything below and my strength gains suffer. Ineed to take in a lot of carbs, that's the main reason.

Everything I've said is true.
I'm not saying this to brag but I've trained with and been around weightlifters who are way above average gym goers for close to 8 years. Notbodybuilders. Real weightlifters.
laugh.gif
=
If they don't need it then certainly the vast majority of average gym goers don't need it.

Looks don't help add kilos to my snatch and clean or front squat and dead lift. They're secondary to me.
I'm no pro but I've been at it long enough to know that the vasssssssst majority of gym goers do not need protein supplementation.

Back
Top Bottom