Originally Posted by JayPesoz

51JAQ1M113L._AA280_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg
pimp.gif

I prefer chocolate though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

id love to hit the gym with you my man.
but c'mon wawa complete waste of money? supplements are to supplement

7-9% is great........im right there with you my man, you said youre certain you are a lot stronger i dunno why you assume im weak.......but hey your opinion. i never keep the same routine, if im cutting im not going for my maxes, if im massin i could give you that info later.
anyways of course i know real weight lifters what does that mean im above an avg gym goer...........NTr TheTim11 is above an avg. gym goer.....i think my man mrbigbusiness, club29 is pretty serious..........every gym has abov avg. gym goers young and old, hell we have those on NT? i dont get the point youre making with that.

ive been at it a long time myself, again i just didnt like how you responded, complete waste? but ill give you this. the topic of protein intake has been a debate for a long time in this game. no doubt im sure you do know that.
I'm not assuming your weak.
It's just that 'average' or 'strong' in a typical gym is way, way different than 'strong' when it comes to Olympic styleweightlifting and powerlifting/strongman training.
It's just 2 different things. The training regimens are totally different and produce different results.

Most do not need protein supplementation.

7-9% is great........im right there with you my man, you said youre certain you are a lot stronger i dunno why you assume im weak.......but hey your opinion. i never keep the same routine, if im cutting im not going for my maxes, if im massin i could give you that info later.
anyways of course i know real weight lifters what does that mean im above an avg gym goer...........NTr TheTim11 is above an avg. gym goer.....i think my man mrbigbusiness, club29 is pretty serious..........every gym has abov avg. gym goers young and old, hell we have those on NT? i dont get the point youre making with that.

ive been at it a long time myself, again i just didnt like how you responded, complete waste? but ill give you this. the topic of protein intake has been a debate for a long time in this game. no doubt im sure you do know that.
It's just that 'average' or 'strong' in a typical gym is way, way different than 'strong' when it comes to Olympic styleweightlifting and powerlifting/strongman training.
It's just 2 different things. The training regimens are totally different and produce different results.

nerd.gif
...does The Tim haveto chime in?
laugh.gif

i love that a clear S&T topic is getting love in General

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif