Best Tasting Protein Powder?

so outside of fanatic15 and mrscambell are there any more fitness nt chicks
nerd.gif

lol the thing is i agree and disagree with you.

i even understand that the topic of protein is a debate pertaining to intake mainly, BUT you said they are a COMPLETE waste of money. see what im saying now?

so me taking a multi vitamin everyday would be a complete waste too? cuz im sure you know the body doesnt take all that in either.

pre/post workout stacks are a waste also?

protein before and after are a waste?

i even understand that the topic of protein is a debate pertaining to intake mainly, BUT you said they are a COMPLETE waste of money. see what im saying now?

so me taking a multi vitamin everyday would be a complete waste too? cuz im sure you know the body doesnt take all that in either.

Back
Top Bottom