Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol the thing is i agree and disagree with you.

i even understand that the topic of protein is a debate pertaining to intake mainly, BUT you said they are a COMPLETE waste of money. see what im saying now?

so me taking a multi vitamin everyday would be a complete waste too? cuz im sure you know the body doesnt take all that in either.

pre/post workout stacks are a waste also?

protein before and after are a waste?

Depends what type of vitamin you're taking.
I tried one of those "crazy, super, duper" vitamins and my piss was bright yellow, neon green all week.
laugh.gif

Obviously I was literally pissing it away. 300% of every vitamin was pointless. I switched back to the plain multi's. Although I rarely use those becauseall our food is fortified with vitamins and minerals anyhow.

Protein before a workout is pointless. Carbs are utilized during training not protein. After, protein is important...as well as complex carbs.

Saying it was a complete waste was not the best wording.
To clarify. It's a complete waste for most who use it.

I supps I use are ZMA, BCAA, creatine, and fish oil.

anyways ill just tell you what proteins i currently take right now

VPX zero carb and zero impact.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol the thing is i agree and disagree with you.

i even understand that the topic of protein is a debate pertaining to intake mainly, BUT you said they are a COMPLETE waste of money. see what im saying now?

so me taking a multi vitamin everyday would be a complete waste too? cuz im sure you know the body doesnt take all that in either.

pre/post workout stacks are a waste also?

protein before and after are a waste?

Depends what type of vitamin you're taking.
I tried one of those "crazy, super, duper" vitamins and my piss was bright yellow, neon green all week.
laugh.gif

Obviously I was literally pissing it away. 300% of every vitamin was pointless. I switched back to the plain multi's. Although I rarely use those becauseall our food is fortified with vitamins and minerals anyhow.

Protein before a workout is pointless. Carbs are utilized during training not protein. After, protein is important...as well as complex carbs.

Saying it was a complete waste was not the best wording.
To clarify. It's a complete waste for most who use it.

I supps I use are ZMA, BCAA, creatine, and fish oil.

all i have to say is that The World's Strongest Man Competition is sponsored by MetRx - a supplementcompany that specializes in MRPs

all i have to say is that The World's Strongest Man Competition is sponsored by MetRx - a supplementcompany that specializes in MRPs

Originally Posted by TheTim11

all i have to say is that The World's Strongest Man Competition is sponsored by MetRx - a supplement company that specializes in MRPs
First.
What does this have to do with anything apart from making money. Doritos sponsors some college football bowl and....?

Second, the participants in WSM are the top .01% of the weightlifting population and weigh 300+ each.
Eating 10,000 calories a day as well as close to 300 grams of protein for them is no easy task. Yes. They need protein supplementation.

all i have to say is that The World's Strongest Man Competition is sponsored by MetRx - a supplement company that specializes in MRPs
First.
What does this have to do with anything apart from making money. Doritos sponsors some college football bowl and....?

Second, the participants in WSM are the top .01% of the weightlifting population and weigh 300+ each.
Eating 10,000 calories a day as well as close to 300 grams of protein for them is no easy task. Yes. They need protein supplementation.

First.

First.

First.

First.

First.

First.

First.

First.

First.

Back
Top Bottom