Rescue Me is on tonight
Entourage on sunday
Covert Affairs is a good show, can't remember if its on wednesdays or thursdays

Everything else, just catch on internet

Sunday: True Blood, Entourage, Hung, Big Brother
Tuesday: Big Brother
Wednesday: Minute to Win It
Thursday: Big Brother

M-F: Late Night with David Letterman, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Chelsea Lately (no d0mo)
Team Insomnia FTW!

Sunday: True Blood, Entourage, Hung, Big Brother
Tuesday: Big Brother
Wednesday: Minute to Win It
Thursday: Big Brother

M-F: Late Night with David Letterman, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Chelsea Lately (no d0mo)
Team Insomnia FTW!

I don't watch anything live anymore besides sports. There isn't anything even good enough to watch in the summer live for me until Mad Men and Californication come back and even then I don't care about watching it live. I am staying current with Entourage (just b/c...
smh.gif
), Hung (meh..), and True Blood (straight guilty pleasure). Summer TV is historically synonymous with low-quality except for premium channels.

Just do yourself a favor and avoid most of the crappy shows in this thread... Royal Pains? Really?

Catch up on classic series instead. Seriously. Just watch an episode of Lost or w/e everyday.

I don't watch anything live anymore besides sports. There isn't anything even good enough to watch in the summer live for me until Mad Men and Californication come back and even then I don't care about watching it live. I am staying current with Entourage (just b/c...
smh.gif
), Hung (meh..), and True Blood (straight guilty pleasure). Summer TV is historically synonymous with low-quality except for premium channels.

Just do yourself a favor and avoid most of the crappy shows in this thread... Royal Pains? Really?

Catch up on classic series instead. Seriously. Just watch an episode of Lost or w/e everyday.

Back
Top Bottom