best verizon non smartphones?

looking to get a new phone from verzion, but not looking to get a smart phone (because of the internet plan) any suggestions? 

looking to get a new phone from verzion, but not looking to get a smart phone (because of the internet plan) any suggestions? 

If you're looking for a phone that requires no data plans then your choices are pretty limited. I'm in the same boat as you. I hate the fact that these guys require you to add on a data plan even if you purchase your smart phone elsewhere or at full price.

If you're looking for a phone that requires no data plans then your choices are pretty limited. I'm in the same boat as you. I hate the fact that these guys require you to add on a data plan even if you purchase your smart phone elsewhere or at full price.

We need a little more details like do you primarily talk do you text a lot are you looking for a flip phone keyboard what?

I sell Verizon phones so I know their non smartphone selection

We need a little more details like do you primarily talk do you text a lot are you looking for a flip phone keyboard what?

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

laugh.gif
just ask a person at the store.

If you're not getting a smart phone, it's really not that big of a deal. QueenCity seems like he could offer you some good advice though.

laugh.gif
just ask a person at the store.

If you're not getting a smart phone, it's really not that big of a deal. QueenCity seems like he could offer you some good advice though.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

im looking for a good texting phone. i've had the voyager for awhile & i really liked that phone. if worse comes to worse ill look into getting a smart phone, but id like to see what verizon offers with non smart phones first. as i said, i was really happy with the voyager so i wouldnt mind getting something similar to that.

im looking for a good texting phone. i've had the voyager for awhile & i really liked that phone. if worse comes to worse ill look into getting a smart phone, but id like to see what verizon offers with non smart phones first. as i said, i was really happy with the voyager so i wouldnt mind getting something similar to that.

Originally Posted by Griffey3

Texting phones: LG Octane, Samsung Intensity II, LG Cosmo Touch

Originally Posted by Griffey3

Texting phones: LG Octane, Samsung Intensity II, LG Cosmo Touch

Back
Top Bottom