Best Wings gotta be....

cluck-u-logo.jpg

indifferent.gif
@ you fools saying Buffalo Wild Wings. Wingstop > ___________________________________

indifferent.gif
@ you fools saying Buffalo Wild Wings. Wingstop > ___________________________________

Theres this place called Hobbit Hoagies in tallahassee that has the best wings I've ever had

Theres this place called Hobbit Hoagies in tallahassee that has the best wings I've ever had

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No chain restaurant has the best anything.
Five Guys/In n Out have the burger game on SMASH
Chain spots suck. Five Guys is hype and average at best. Never tried In and Out.

I'm in NYC so I never tried wing stop until yesterday since they just opened one a block from my house and the hype on NT for that spot was so crazy I had to try. They suck. Atomic wings is the only chain spot in NYC with good wings and if you want good wings just hit up local bars. Hands down the best
pimp.gif

NT stay hyping up mediocre food spots.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No chain restaurant has the best anything.
Five Guys/In n Out have the burger game on SMASH
Chain spots suck. Five Guys is hype and average at best. Never tried In and Out.

I'm in NYC so I never tried wing stop until yesterday since they just opened one a block from my house and the hype on NT for that spot was so crazy I had to try. They suck. Atomic wings is the only chain spot in NYC with good wings and if you want good wings just hit up local bars. Hands down the best
pimp.gif

NT stay hyping up mediocre food spots.

Back
Top Bottom