Best Wings gotta be....

wings n things on crenshaw and stocker
pimp.gif

feel free to bring your ebt card too because they take those.

if you ever in bmore, go to loch raven and taylor n stop by jo jo's...flavors are amazing....

if you ever in bmore, go to loch raven and taylor n stop by jo jo's...flavors are amazing....

Buffalo wild wings and wing stop are both overrated.
Hooters is just cool.......Its overrated, but at the same time it is pretty good.

Best wings are usually hometown places that are only in that city and nowhere else............Thread is a lost cause because of that.

In Saint Louis...........Sybergs mustard wing sauce is one of the best(kinda odd because they are mostly known for the shark chunks, which ive never tasted)......But schnucks hot and spicy wings are the best.(schnucks is similar to kroger, publix or whatever supermarket in your area)

Buffalo wild wings and wing stop are both overrated.
Hooters is just cool.......Its overrated, but at the same time it is pretty good.

Best wings are usually hometown places that are only in that city and nowhere else............Thread is a lost cause because of that.

In Saint Louis...........Sybergs mustard wing sauce is one of the best(kinda odd because they are mostly known for the shark chunks, which ive never tasted)......But schnucks hot and spicy wings are the best.(schnucks is similar to kroger, publix or whatever supermarket in your area)

Originally Posted by JordanF1end
say word, when I read the name of the restaurant., I thought of the curse word 
laugh.gif

btw, dope avi

dudley was my old main, that rolling thunder ultra 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end
say word, when I read the name of the restaurant., I thought of the curse word 
laugh.gif

btw, dope avi

dudley was my old main, that rolling thunder ultra 
pimp.gif

The wings arent the best I've ever had, but when it's that all you can eat wing wednesday deal at hooters, then thats the only wings I'm eating
pimp.gif

The wings arent the best I've ever had, but when it's that all you can eat wing wednesday deal at hooters, then thats the only wings I'm eating
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom