BET CYPHERS who went in- who fell short- who shouldnt have been there- who should have??

EM,Black Thought and Joey all went in. the other ones was !*!%$*% SUCK

i would count mos but someone said it wasnt even a freestyle

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I thought Black Thought had the best verse out of all of them.
I didn't get to see the first one but out of the ones I saw I agree. I liked Em's to, heard Nipsey's was nice.

Mos
pimp.gif
Black thought
pimp.gif
Em
pimp.gif

I dont even think the crowd caught half of that.

Joe saved the 2nd Vid
laugh.gif
that @#^& was sounding horrible.

None of that @@%% impressed me. Thought Joey was the best though. Niki was GOD AWFUL. Nikki makes Lil' Mama look like Jigga.

Side Note: Must every member of young money
have the same delivery/metaphoric approach?
eyes.gif

em,joe,black thought in that order

If i was a phillies fan i'd be mad at a native who was reppin in there rhymes wearin a Yankees fitted lol

roll.gif
I don't listen to Niki does she always rap like that?
laugh.gif

Budden had a hot line or two with the major/ether net and something else

I heard reports that KRS freestyled every time they cut for diff angles. Literal freestyles and he still smashed everybody else in his cypher
laugh.gif

Still mad Rakim couldn't make it for the best cypher out of all of them

Mos x Em x Black
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Black ripped it. Em kept up and probably hadthe sickest line. Mos stay reppin, flow was on point.

All 3 vids here
http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/

EDIT

Yall silly $@$+%! if you think anybody but KRS was actually freestyling. When they shot this they kept stopping when they did this shoot, and like I said fromreports everybody but KRS kept spitting the same rhyme when they started over.

Joe Budden killed that 2nd one, he should have been on the first one. Eminem is on another level, nobody is seeing him. Budden's was crazy tho, he saidsome real shhh

Nicki is terrible, corny and a gimmick.....but I would love to pipe
devil.gif

I heard reports that KRS freestyled every time they cut for diff angles.
So was there somethin more than a coincidence with Buddens ending his verse with the "teacher" line
Or am I reaching?

Originally Posted by MIDASisMUSIC

I heard reports that KRS freestyled every time they cut for diff angles.
So was there somethin more than a coincidence with Buddens ending his verse with the "teacher" line
Or am I reaching?
Yeah they probably had it in order since they were all in the same room when this went down.

To clear up confusion since I aint word it right. KRS freestyled a new verse every time they had to start again during the shoot(not to be confused withfreestyling during breaks).

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

em,joe,black thought in that order

If i was a phillies fan i'd be mad at a native who was reppin in there rhymes wearin a Yankees fitted lol
I guess with the WS goin on and all but Black Thought stays in a NY fitted.

Back
Top Bottom