BET CYPHERS who went in- who fell short- who shouldnt have been there- who should have??

Originally Posted by devv

wale should never ever be invited to a cypher ever again though

He got outshined by that dude spitting in a diff language

roll.gif
YEP!

Y'all are going a little too hard on Nicki. Her verse for a female was nice. She isn't Rakim, people need to relax
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Joey came thru like a boss but why yall acting like his shhh was that good? I get tired of his punchlines cuz they usually expected I wanna hear some hot shhfrom dude.

Em with that cross between Osama, Dhamer, Obama, Dalai Lama line >>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Y'all are going a little too hard on Nicki. Her verse for a female was nice. She isn't Rakim, people need to relax
laugh.gif

-The Juice

NAH SHE WAS WACK CARBON COPY WAYNE!
sick.gif

AND HER FLOW IS WACK SHE WAS TRYING TO HARD IT MADE HER LOOK LIKE A WEIRDO. STILL GOT A PHAT %@+ THOUGH

Em had such a typical cipher. Reminds me of all the gibberish he used to say back in the Wake Up show. I know that is his style with punch lines and all but itshows how much better Mos and Black Thought are at just spitting proper. Nevermind the lyrics...it just sounded better.

These little ciphers are the only good thing that BET has done in a while.

GSAN had the best flow out of everyone. Black Thought shut it down though. Budden was wack, y'all can't tell me nothing.

And WALE.....well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yung718

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif

-The Juice

NAH SHE WAS WACK CARBON COPY WAYNE!
sick.gif

AND HER FLOW IS WACK SHE WAS TRYING TO HARD IT MADE HER LOOK LIKE A WEIRDO. STILL GOT A PHAT %@+ THOUGH

word...she didn't flow like that before she was down with YM...

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

GSAN had the best flow out of everyone. Black Thought shut it down though. Budden was wack, y'all can't tell me nothing.

And WALE.....well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

U Live in Texas so I'll give u a pass

And Budden's was probably looking like that because of who was with him on the real
If I was grouped with them I'd probably be looking like that too

lol it's funny cuz i swear a couple weeks ago in an young money thread i was like nicki gonna blow over and not sell records and there was peoples like %+*r u serious she going gold blah blah blah

laughing at u now

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

EM,Black Thought and Joey all went in. the other ones was !*!%$*% SUCK

i would count mos but someone said it wasnt even a freestyle
Brooklyn We Go Hard I think but rasta talkin in a cypha/freestyle
ohwell.gif

List
Em
Black Thought (almost tied)
Joe Budden
Mos Def
KRS-1 (just kinda seemed regular KRS)
Nipsey Hussle
Wale ("Champion"Good Song:tongue:icked hard to pickup lyrics, rap soft & looked like he hid under his hoodie)
Buckshot (Boring but listenable)
Nicki Minaj (thats right shes not last)
Crown Royal (He won a contest to be in it says it all, pure south rapper (pretty much all the tryin to be lyrical lines) overactin punch lines)

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

And WALE.....well...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

U Live in Texas so I'll give u a pass

And Budden's was probably looking like that because of who was with him on the real
If I was grouped with them I'd probably be looking like that too
You play Final Fantasy so I'll give you a pass.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

"Use to bomb you like Sadaam, but now that I'm a little calmer
I'm a +@!!+%+ cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama, and Dalai Lama
So Miley I'm a knight in shining armor"

sick.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom