BET CYPHERS who went in- who fell short- who shouldnt have been there- who should have??

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

My point about Nicki is that she's doesn't take this rap stuff serious.

Listen to her older stuff....Dont be fooled by them Commercial singles shes been featured on....Nicki is a decent rapper

you mean waynes old stuff because thats what she was spitting listen to her rhymes from the come up dvds vol 5 & 6 see if you like her then
laugh.gif

My point about Nicki is that she's doesn't take this rap stuff serious.

Listen to her older stuff....Dont be fooled by them Commercial singles shes been featured on....Nicki is a decent rapper

I'm not saying she isn't. However, if were to continue sounding like she did before, how many people would accuse her of sounding Kim? How quickly would she get dropped like they did Remy? She's playing it smart as a female in hip-hop.
she did that already kim is the real black barbie

''black barbie dressed in bvlgari" -lil kim( feat mr cheeks) -the jumpoff

<------

Check the avy n then check the flow

He is yet to be out shinned on a track hes been on.... UNDEFEATED!

lol look at Nicki's supporters pouring out trying to save her @#*. smh

this was a nationally televised event, a CYPHER and she still actin ******ed lol

"Now al the bums is wonerin where I beez at,
if u ain't a Barbie IT'S NONE OF YOUR FREAKIN BEESWAX"

capitalized cuz she yelled it out. this stuff is so gimmicky. ppl supportin that dumb stuff now will open up some of their playlists down the road and feelsome "supporter remorse" for endorsing her new style. She not Wayne, go back to the Jamaica Queens style, you'll still got a fat @#*.

I'm telling y'all
laugh.gif

From a female perspective, that whole ditzy, crazy barbie persona works wonders
NT just doesn't like female rappers period.

they'll tell you da first lil kim album is garbage if u let em.
grin.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I'm telling y'all
laugh.gif

From a female perspective, that whole ditzy, crazy barbie persona works wonders

grin.gif
smh.gif

nah brother kim first album is a classic and that's cause big wrote it

Im just mad Joey was mad he was in that wack
*@% cypher. Son showed no emotion. It woulda
added a lot to his performance, ol emo *@% boy.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
smh.gif

#Stopitninja thats a certified classic, and everybody
has female rappers in a box. Its like they can only
spit about certain things.

i didn't think that Nicki verse was hot and all because her delivery seemed so staged and rehearsed. wasn't feeling it at all.

everybody knows when she cant rap like that in ny she'd get booed right off cuz dudes there but she got thick got some south love (DJ Holiday & Gucci)got some girl & (gay) boy fans that support the long way. But nobody comes to a cipher to hear that rap like you got flow not a south dance song

when nicki rap people dont listen, they just stare thats the only reason she has got so far in the rap game but she aint even that far in cause she with youngmoney and all young money is trash!!!

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

when nicki rap people dont listen, they just stare thats the only reason she has got so far in the rap game but she aint even that far in cause she with young money and all young money is trash!!!

All?...Wayne? Drake?

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

when nicki rap people dont listen, they just stare thats the only reason she has got so far in the rap game but she aint even that far in cause she with young money and all young money is trash!!!

All?...Wayne? Drake?

Like he said, all of Young Money is trash.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

em,joe,black thought in that order

If i was a phillies fan i'd be mad at a native who was reppin in there rhymes wearin a Yankees fitted lol
I guess with the WS goin on and all but Black Thought stays in a NY fitted.
^^^^excellent point.....didnt notice till you guys said it......

I would like to slow em's flip down a bit, he comes up with some crazy multi-syllabic lines....the "bum a pill off paula" line was dope....so wasthe "wolf in sheeps clothing line"

Eminem is on his grind man. Dude is a monster. I'm so glad to see him back in the game.
First video was excellent. Budden murdered the second one, he deserves to be on the first. Not really feeling anyone else from that second video. Why does thatgirl rap like she's whining?

You gotta realize Nikki's main audience are a bunch of corny females that prolly can't pick out a hot line from a wack one.

They just hear a pretty chick thats spittin ABC bars and talkin their language. (She hatin, I'm sexier than chick B etc.)

Back
Top Bottom