Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

This just came up in FB memories. I'm telling you I looooove Freshwater Griffeys.

FB_IMG_1659017962450.jpg

-foe

That you? ‘Cos this is me.

1659087066389.jpeg

Air Trainer SC though, and 2005.

Went back watching some of Breaking Bad when Saul was first introduced….Man Breaking Bad was soooo good, the way the show came and foreshadowed events was🔥I forgot how perfect the show was……

With that said, they filmed “better call saul”a little too dark. It doesn’t even seem like it’s in the same decade as the first episode Saul was introduced. The violence and punch lines were over the top in Breaking Bad…Better call Saul is too damn serious.

they filmed “better call saul”a little too dark. It doesn’t even seem like it’s in the same decade as the first episode Saul was introduced. The violence and punch lines were over the top in Breaking Bad…Better call Saul is too damn serious
That's a contrast to BB in my opinion. Walter White was frantic and desperate, in a pathetic relationship. Heisenberg ended up building THEE most sought after brand in his business and took down all top competitors in the process. He went from getting a drab sandpaper handy on his birthday to "I am the danger."

-foe

Went back watching some of Breaking Bad when Saul was first introduced….Man Breaking Bad was soooo good, the way the show came and foreshadowed events was🔥I forgot how perfect the show was……

With that said, they filmed “better call saul”a little too dark. It doesn’t even seem like it’s in the same decade as the first episode Saul was introduced. The violence and punch lines were over the top in Breaking Bad…Better call Saul is too damn serious.
Saul's life is just entirely different.

I feel like on BB, Walt and the viewers were underestimating how deep in to the criminal world the story was getting when they met Saul cuz of his personality.

That's a contrast to BB in my opinion. Walter White was frantic and desperate, in a pathetic relationship. Heisenberg ended up building THEE most sought after brand in his business and took down all top competitors in the process. He went from getting a drab sandpaper handy on his birthday to "I am the danger."

-foe
Interesting take looking at in that view makes it a masterpiece 🔥

I have only seen this show at airing time once.....time to step up my game down the home stretch

folks, get your popcorn ready

Wow Mike just doesn't know he's taking about the guy who is going to kill them all and topple a drug empire :lol:

Interesting that Saul had Mike sus Walt and Jesse out after their first meeting and knew way more than he was letting on.

Jimmy just being reckless now.

Last edited:
Aaron Paul looks old as **** :rofl:

yooooo why close up on him first seconds of scene.....bad idea dude looked soooo old....

mike the smartest guy around.....chicken man would still be cooking had he listened to mike

did something happen to kim? married? dead? jail? hangs up on him? maybe realized her phone was tapped?

is he after money? or acton to distract from not getting kim?

2 left wow

Last edited:
That EP was fun.

I thought we was gonna see Skylar for a sec. :lol:

Saul just always Jimmy. Even when he supposed to lay low. :smh: That scheme was early Jimmy.

Kim is out there..... :frown:

Jesse damn near Walter White age. :rofl:

Mike and Saul Convo :pimp:
Tying back to the dollar contract EP in BB S2. :pimp:

"Who's Lalo?"

This ***** just addicted to the game and can’t stop smh of course this is how he’s going to get caught

Lucille Ball definitely onto Jimmy, she probably gone see he wanted by the feds on her new computer if he somehow not caught up with this **** he doing.

Jesse looked super washed

All that flashback **** kind of wack for real, we got 2 more episodes man, let’s get to it.

Back
Top Bottom