Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Watching now and these flashbacks too long lol

How are you gonna start with the RV scene and go to a long drawn out flashback lol

It was cool to see Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul as Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Possibly for the final time.

Aaron Paul sounds so much older now then this scene was originally filmed,

Last edited:
Just now watching the episode. The pre-credit scene! 😳 Probably the single most referenced cut scene from BB to BCS. 🔥

-foe

" Well, I guess this is goodby...
... hello?"

That ***** was like 'Say less...' 🤣🤣😂😂🤣

-foe

F5CD26E9-DAB1-47ED-B4A8-ADAAAECAAFA5.jpeg

Great episode. At this point I have no solid idea how this ends, and I love that I don’t. These next 2 episodes should be fantastic. :pimp:

I loved the episode. I agree that the flashback wasn't necessary. The scene where Saul and Mike were talking brought back the question I had while watching Breaking Bad, "how tf did Saul have all this at the ready for Walt?" This entire series built that answer for me. Dope how you initially think it's about Walt, when it never really was. There were other options.

I don't think he got to talk to her at all.

I don’t think he would react that way unless she wasn’t receptive to his call. She obviously wouldn’t want to talk to him because of his Wanted status but also because she’s trying her best to stay away from him or else she’ll want to see him again. I imagine we will see post-BB Kim before the series ends so that convo might be the catalyst for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom