Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

me after 1 cinnabon

FYkKR2FXkAE4s2g

I'm not familiar with college football, but can anyone, based on their discussions, figure how long he was visiting the security guys and bringing them Cinnabons? Surely it wasn't every night for weeks, cuz that would have been odd? Maybe once a week since they're always talking about the game?

Anyway... the more I think about it, the more I'm fascinated by this episode. It basically served 2 purposes, I think, and that was to close the storyline of Jeff the cabbie recognizing him as well as showing us that Jimmy was back. He obvs didn't do the scam for money, but you could see that he was enjoying the whole process of the con... setting it up, rehearsing and then executing. And to seal the 'death' of Saul... he left that gaudy shirt and tie on the rack.

I'm not familiar with college football, but can anyone, based on their discussions, figure how long he was visiting the security guys and bringing them Cinnabons? Surely it wasn't every night for weeks, cuz that would have been odd? Maybe once a week since they're always talking about the game?

Anyway... the more I think about it, the more I'm fascinated by this episode. It basically served 2 purposes, I think, and that was to close the storyline of Jeff the cabbie recognizing him as well as showing us that Jimmy was back. He obvs didn't do the scam for money, but you could see that he was enjoying the whole process of the con... setting it up, rehearsing and then executing. And to seal the 'death' of Saul... he left that gaudy shirt and tie on the rack.
Need to watch the episode for a second time but this was 2010.
Their first meeting was after Nebraska's loss to Texas week 6.
can't recall the other games they talked about lol

Most likely every Sunday/Monday since they play college ball on saturdays and the 1st time they talked the security mentioned “last nights game”

And from the weather and lack of Xmas stuff in the mall it woulda been during October- early or mid Nov

How much bread y’all think Saul brought with him to Omaha? …I know the job is part of his cover, but damn working at Cinnabon in a Nebraska Mall sounds like hell :lol: and a potential way to be recognized

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom