Between LA and MIA which City has the most Latinas in?

So me and the Fellas was having this big debate yesterday about which city has the most Latinas in i argued that Miami has all kinds of flavors over LA. Is this Fact or Fiction? Chime in...

in regards to diverse Hispanics NYC and Miami are indisputable facts.

But while Miami has a millions of Cubans,NYC Cuban population ain't that big. But NYC has more of all different hispanics countries. And they have a little bit of NYC locked down in terms of regional dominance.

Pretty sure there's some census information out there that could shed some light on this and avoid the inevitable pissing contest that has already started to ensue.

This reminds me of a conversation I overheard years ago when I was working in a kitchen of a hospital. An older cook and a pot washer were arguing over whether or not you needed a passport to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The conversation went as follows:

"Yes you do."
"No you don't."
"Yes you do."
"No you don't."
"Yes you do."
"No you don't."

This cycle repeated itself until I had to stop their nonsense and look it up myself (they both had smartphones, by the way).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this conversation is gonna go nowhere fast unless someone can throw out some numbers. Reading through anything else would be a waste of time.

C8E4BA4A-6678-46E0-923C-72BA7A9425A9.png

Back
Top Bottom