Between LA and MIA which City has the most Latinas in?

Lemme tell y'all something. How the hell yall dare to converse about a city's Latina makeup without factoring in the great NYC?? Y'all bugging B. Y'all don't know what it's like to walk through the South Bronx in mid spring.. that's mating season B. Miami? LA? Ain't no French vanilla Butter pecan chocolate deluxes out there. Wu Tang ain't shoutout Miami and LA in "Ice Cream". But lemme tell y'all one thing tho. That music video was shot at Jamaica Coliseum Mall in queens. That should tell you all you need to know. Queen Cardi B is from the Bronx. Who LA got? I'll wait. Shorties in Miami ain't even from there. They from NY but they fly down south to get their bodies done and just end up staying

No watch Orlando got more reggeaton than NYC?

They prob still listening to gasolina out there.

There's no way that MIA/FL is not hip to new sh*t, cause they're the closest to PR. In the early 00's a show called ''THE ROOF'' existed on mun2 from Miami, they always came with the classics and the latest from the genre of Reggaeton. The Roof even used to have a lot of Reggaeton artists perform live on their show. #facts

Classic: Tego Calderon Live on the THE ROOF

Last edited:
THE ROOF! OMG forgot about that.

So. Flordia wins. I moved there, love it. So. Cal has different latinas from Mexico. Miami hands down has bigger spanish population, girls are very pretty

I'm lost, is the argument who has the most or the baddest?

Don’t be since the beginning of time this place has been a let me hijack your conversation challenge.

The original topic was who got the most Latinas, then it changed to which place has the most diverse group of Latina’s then for some reason the bro’s has to throw in New York and ****man man and now we’re into who’s the baddest.

Don’t be since the beginning of time this place has been a let me hijack your conversation challenge.

The original topic was who got the most Latinas, then it changed to which place has the most diverse group of Latina’s then for some reason the bro’s has to throw in New York and ****man man and now we’re into who’s the baddest.

You already knew New York was going to be in the mix as well

LA definitely got the most and the baddest latinas HANDS down yall are trippin if you say otherwise :lol:

the motherland is next door thats nothing

I'm from LA and love my city to death. But I definitely agree that we could use more variety when it comes to our Latinas. I've always been envious of places with more South American and Caribbean chicks. Maybe it's cause I'm not used to seeing them as often, but them types be hella BAD.

Going to NY for the first time next month, and you best believe I'm excited to see what the ladies are looking like.

I'm from LA and love my city to death. But I definitely agree that we could use more variety when it comes to our Latinas. I've always been envious of places with more South American and Caribbean chicks. Maybe it's cause I'm not used to seeing them as often, but them types be hella BAD.

Going to NY for the first time next month, and you best believe I'm excited to see what the ladies are looking like.
report back. it definitely depends where you go. one thing i noticed (at least in manhattan) there were some grimey/ghetto/thot looking chicks. similar to the ones nina would post back in the days. hey, if that's your taste then by all means, eat up. but yeah, not my cup of tea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom