Between LA and MIA which City has the most Latinas in?

The thing is from my trips to Mia, those women workout and care more about there bodies as the tempature has them wearing leas than compared to NYC, where conversely our women are timb'd and sneakered up 8 months out the year.

Our women's fit game is approaching though.

some people really need to leave the country to understand that diversity exists in other parts of the world. it's a shame when someone honestly thinks their neighborhood is the centroid of civilization
Honestly, queens alone is the most diverse area on the planet. But yeah diversity is in other places. I've been to a couple of countries fwiw.

Every State/City is biased when discussing who has the best looking women. Were talking Face and Body (7-10).Top Latin Women States/Cities from my experience are different cities in Florida.

Its not just Miami alone. The East Coast as well. Its not just New York. Miami and New York are the main cities people focus on when talking about latin women. California doesnt hold a match to both of those regions.

Mexicans arent the same as Cubans,Dominicans,Puerto Ricans,or Brazilians. Some of them have African or Indian or Japanese mixed in them.

Hence why youll see a female who looks black with curly red hair speaking spanish in Target,Walmart,Food spot,or in a Mall in Florida.

I'm not sure why OP's friends think la has more diversity when it comes to the variety of latinos over Miami. From proximity alone it's an easier to reach location for a lot of Latin America than anywhere in the state of cali

Also yeah like kingsrborn said, you can find any racial group under the sun speaking Spanish in NYC and I could see that for Miami too. The variety is ridiculous.

I literally lived next to Honduras, Haitians, Colombians, went to a bakery owned by Dominicans, etc.

Dudes claiming NYC women are tops truly aint been nowhere.

Joints are grungy as hell compared to FL, CA, and TX, amongst others.

Cats love throwing Texas and California in the battle of top States with Latin Women. Im not bashing. But Cali and Tex are filled with Mexicans bro. Theres no mixture of different latin cultures like the places i just named.

Ive been California and Texas. There women are average compared to the Cities were talking about. Where do you think those Carribean people are moving to when they come to the states. Its not California or Texas.

Mexicans flood Cali and Tex. Because there right up under them. Be biased if you want because you want to troll or just argue online. Youll see females like the one posted earlier.

In all shades with different hair textures that are latin in the regions were speaking of. There not the same as Mexicans. I hate when people that haven't left those states try to group them all together become of the word latin.

Everybody has an opinion. So ill just leave it at that.

1. Bad Mexican women are nothing to sneeze at.

2. I'm talking women in general. FL, TX, and CA put NY to shame.

Texas is not up there. Houston maybe. And thats only because of Strip Clubs. So the attractive woman flock down there from time to time to hustle. Houston does have some attractive women.

But Texas as a State is not up there. To keep 100. Texas isnt even on Geogias level if were talking about attractive women. No matter the race.Georgia,Florida,and the East Coast where the only states i seen 7-10 in abundance at almost anywhere i go. Thats Stores,Streets,almost anywhere.

Any other state you have to go out searching for that cities 7-10,s at the Clubs or Malls. These are facts.

So only la or miami? Thats the only places latinas are, or the top two places?

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS.

Flour tortilla/mofongo/pupusa fed, all hispanics in texas have every latin culture mixed in them genetecilly, or culturally.

All these broads posted are from outside the us but now currently work in the us.

Back
Top Bottom