Between LA and MIA which City has the most Latinas in?

Texas is washed when it comes to women. Also thats like saying the Mexican women or the families arent originally from California and Texas because they came from Mexico. Thats something that we all know.

This isnt the which State has the best looking Mexican Female thread. Were talking Latin Women in its entirety.

Kingsrborn isnt attracted to women, it has been confirmed by his last comments.

Texas may or not be on the top for attractive women. But to say "texas is washed" booooiiiiiiiii i oughta smack you wit a 2 pound box of tamales.

lmao ya'll arguing about who has the most beautiful women

beautiful women all over the world

I really don't think y'all have even heard of countries like Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador. It's more than just Mexicans in LA :lol: :smh:
like i said before, we have that in queens and i grew up around ppl from honduras among other areas. have an aunt from belize as well.

our diversity is ridiculous. LA has a lot of dope things but the east coast has the diversity angle when it comes to variety of latinos. you're going to find a larger variety in miami or ny.

I'm from Miami and I went to Texas last year, stopped in Austin and Houston and I was disappointed in the variety of Hispanic women. They're all Mexican or Central American, there were no Caribbean or South American women that I had came across in my short stay. So yea, I don't think LA is even coming close to Miami when it comes to Latinas. The whole South Florida area in general is filled with bad ones, from Central/South America & the Caribbean. The only type of women LA got over MIA are Asians, there's not too many here. Y'all got Thais, Laotians, Filipinas, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc...

Lol fellas stay on topic with LA and MIA i’m Well aware of NYC for the most part. If you travel as often as I do you’ll see where I’m going with this between La n Mia

Most as in variety. Most Latinas are bad...let me rephrase that again!

Its obviously going to be Miami considering the closest latin area to LA is Mexico

There's a wider variety of options closer to miami.

DMV. Specifically VA

Nah, I'd say we (the district) are probably 4th or 5th on the list.

We definitely got more flavors than dry *** texas tho.

But we got the bad *** filipina jawns :pimp:
We actually flourishing in asian opportunities outchea.

As a new Yorker, I was highly disappointed with LA in this aspect. Felt I saw more flavors on the train ride to work when I got back

So only la or miami? Thats the only places latinas are, or the top two places?

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS.

Flour tortilla/mofongo/pupusa fed, all hispanics in texas have every latin culture mixed in them genetecilly, or culturally.

All these broads posted are from outside the us but now currently work in the us.

I heard about Texas women and their churro fetish

lvAS5K.gif

Miami has you covered with latinas from Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.

LA just has you covered with the Mexican and Central American chicks.

Miami takes the win, cause its more diverse when in comes to them latinas. Colombian, Venezuelan, Costa Rican, Honduran, Dominican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, etc.

Speaking of Miami, who's been to my favorite spot, Club Jazid? Joint pops off until past 4a and you can be in there smoking like it's legal :nthat:

I gotta get back down there soon to party.

Back
Top Bottom