Beyoncé's Lemonade Changed My Life ... (It's Really Not A Music Thread)

Lol man you cant be black if you think OES is some illuminati steeze

God you're an idiot. Can you read?

I said it's no more than a club to them. It's not some "illuminati steez"

We got Mason's here on nt I supposed their illuminati too right? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yes, repped. I'm bad with names but that's it. I was told about a few other names. **** was honestly overwhelming. My guy was telling me about run ins with famous actors, directors and musicians. Saying illuminati was just a way to simplify it but you're right.
More stories :nerd:

Yes, repped. I'm bad with names but that's it. I was told about a few other names. **** was honestly overwhelming. My guy was telling me about run ins with famous actors, directors and musicians. Saying illuminati was just a way to simplify it but you're right.
More stories :nerd:

My man said not to repeat any of these stories. Thought he was joking. Made us turn off our cell phones and ****. I still laugh about it. He was out in LA at some party. Got introduced to one of the biggest movie directors out. He was supposed to do some work on a sound track for his movie. Guy introduces him and the director sneezes. My man says God bless you. Director looks at him and his hand in disgust and walks away without shaking his hand. Next day, my man is told he won't be working on the sound track.

But my intention wasn't to derail the thread. My original point was I hate the broads that think Beyonce's music is the gospel. There's plenty of singers that are making the same music. Now that she's talking about being cheated on, women gonna think she's relatable even more now. Hahaha

Last edited:
Men hating Beyoncé is so damn weird to me :lol:. It ain't for us to love/understand. Bey has her audience...and she caters to them well. She's also talented AF. Yes, she has crazy stans. But all mega stars do. Dudes be sounding real feminine with the Beyoncé hate :lol:.

I understand the feeling that she's "over-exposed" etc....but as an entertainer...she's dope. I've talked to girls too who claim to not like Beyoncé...secretly reveal they are fans on the low, and she's undeniable. Funniest thing.

I'm digging how she's been embracing her blackness more lately. Dope visuals. Couldn't care for the songs. And finally,

Yaaaas Bey. Slaay. You better [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128111[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji] :pimp:

I never understood it either, because her music isn't geared for us. It always seemed catty to me.

Embracing her blackness more lately? :rofl: am I the only one who hears how that sounds?

Last edited:
Men hating Beyoncé is so damn weird to me
laugh.gif
. It ain't for us to love/understand. Bey has her audience...and she caters to them well. She's also talented AF. Yes, she has crazy stans. But all mega stars do. Dudes be sounding real feminine with the Beyoncé hate
laugh.gif

I understand the feeling that she's "over-exposed" etc....but as an entertainer...she's dope. I've talked to girls too who claim to not like Beyoncé...secretly reveal they are fans on the low, and she's undeniable. Funniest thing.

I'm digging how she's been embracing her blackness more lately. Dope visuals. Couldn't care for the songs. And finally,

this.all of this.

i dont get where the salt is from.

i don't listen to her music but i don't hate her. she is doing well for herself. why do yall hate on the super successful?

and for all of you who said her musical is awful...please provide me with another female r&b vocal. 

My old head was in the industry and told me all types of illuminati stories but you right. They're not that high in thae pyramid, they're involved in some other **** that I don't remember the exact name of the group but believe whatever you want.

In the last 15 years, Beyonce's the only attractive singer than can actually sing? No, plenty of women as talented or more talented came and went because of it.

I really wish you dudes would stop saying this. Every time a black person has money or is successful it has to be some reason.

Think about how our country is. How in the hell would a former drug dealer and a singer be in the Illuminati? Because they're famous? Because they have money? They liked Hard Knock Life? That's the only requirement?

A centuries old organization that secretly runs things only requirement is money?

So is Kim Kardashian in it too?

i think yall really hating on beyonce because of Jay. lets be cereal. 

if she was nas's ***** things would be way different 
laugh.gif

I`m an idiot but you're the one but hurt in a beyonce thread.

niketalk.com yall

Not but hurt but I'm going hard on anybody speaking ignorance about this whole illuminati thing. You're not doing anything but causing confusion and fanning the flames of ignorance. So I apologize for calling you an idiot but get your **** together

Last edited:
Embracing her blackness more lately? :rofl: am I the only one who hears how that sounds?

Worse than this....

Beyoncé is a member of O.E.S. Order of the eastern star. Female masonry. They're pretty tight lipped about that stuff but it's no more than a club or fraternity type organization to them that allows them to reach certain levels of success. The minute they attempt to use their money or influence to help make a real difference with black communities here in America especially or inform the masses it's a wrap for them i.e. Michael Jackson pac prince bob Marley etc

This whole black lives matter bull**** and her with the police car and **** is propaganda. They want that. Meanwhile this dumb broad looks like a hero for it.[/B]

Last edited:
^yeah 1978 you don't get it bruh. You bought the whole thing hook line and sinker :smh:

Last edited:
Not but hurt but I'm going hard on anybody speaking ignorance about this whole illuminati thing. You're not doing anything but causing confusion and fanning the flames of ignorance. So I apologize for calling you an idiot but get your **** together

Get my ish together? lol I made a General Statement saying Anyone correlating OES to illuminati cant be black.

You this upset Blue Ivy might grow up in a broken home? lol
mjlol.png

I love how when dudes got nowhere else to go the they resort to "your emotional or in your feelings" :lol: k

i think this was genius by the couple and i think they took what the media was attempting to do their relationship and made their own moves and instead of the media making money off a non-story, the Carters are making the money off a non-story. She starts off on stage and lets you know this is an act.... just went over people's heads I guess.

Seen whole think pieces about Jay and how we gotta look at him differently. How can people be so gullible :smh:

Man being from Louisiana and seeing how this whole thing was shot there makes me really appreciative of my home state. which is a rarity these days.

Back
Top Bottom