Beyoncé's Lemonade Changed My Life ... (It's Really Not A Music Thread)

Boy you better stop playing

kellyrowland.jpg

Kellys ol butterfish mouth havin ***? She was last in the group til they brought in michelle. Where them other chicks at tho?

I aint saying shes ugly, she straight. But she look like a rich mans Sparkle.

yall are so salty lmao 

people say the bey and ye fans are the worst....nah, its the bey and ye haters... yall sound like women in here hahah
This

I never even liked Bey-God until tonight. Me and my wife have even had arguments about playing her music too much and too loud. I couldn't take all the "girl-power" anthems, and "round the way girl" ballads.

Still never hated on her. I don't understand the need to tear her down just for being her 
mean.gif

Dudes came in here to hate 
laugh.gif

...clearly they're not smashing.

i watched half of it. it's a visual masterpiece, not an actual movie tho. just a bunch of videos strung together.
It seems like it's just supposed to stir up conversation about her and Shawn's marriage being on shaky ground. It really leads me to believe that it's all stage, just a facade. More like co-workers, not much different than martin and gina or carl and harriet. Not that I care or anything, but people claim she didn't really carry the baby, it all seems to make sense tho. Just a power move by two of the biggest celebs.

Men hating Beyoncé is so damn weird to me :lol:. It ain't for us to love/understand. Bey has her audience...and she caters to them well. She's also talented AF. Yes, she has crazy stans. But all mega stars do. Dudes be sounding real feminine with the Beyoncé hate :lol:.

I understand the feeling that she's "over-exposed" etc....but as an entertainer...she's dope. I've talked to girls too who claim to not like Beyoncé...secretly reveal they are fans on the low, and she's undeniable. Funniest thing.

I'm digging how she's been embracing her blackness more lately. Dope visuals. Couldn't care for the songs. And finally,

Yaaaas Bey. Slaay. You better [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128111[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji] :pimp:

Last edited:
You all really think it was all staged? Did you forget that Solange beat up Jay Z in an elevator?

It was because she found out he was cheating on beyonce with rachel roy.

Lol @ dude saying formation was anti cop. Formation is anti stop killing unarmed blacks.

Last edited:
I was telling this girl yesterday it's only entertainment n y'all women need that stop taking Beyonce lyrics to heart like they are Scriptures from the Bible..she proceeds to get upset and say Beyonce is the only woman that speaks on actual women Issues and is the only real voice for black women in the music industry..after hearing that I understand why she's so popular now.. Ole girl is actually right

I was telling this girl yesterday it's only entertainment n y'all women need that stop taking Beyonce lyrics to heart like they are Scriptures from the Bible..she proceeds to get upset and say Beyonce is the only woman that speaks on actual women Issues and is the only real voice for black women in the music industry..after hearing that I understand why she's so popular now.. Ole girl is actually right

That's real.

I do have a distaste for Beyonce's effect on woman twerking on dudes in the club. I saw it happen right before my eyes. Before Bday, they were bussin it open for a real one at all times.

After Bday....it turned into, freakum dresses, and girls just twerking on their friends most of the time to "get me bodied" :lol:.

There's plenty of other black women in pop and R&B today. Ones that don't bleach their skin and wear blonde weave. That also write their own music. Beyoncé can sing and dance her *** off but there's plenty of talent in music. Just not apart of the illuminati like she is.

Last edited:
Part of the illuminati :stoneface:

You people really need to educate yourselves before you decide to speak on **** because you make it hard for people who are trying to spread real truth.

Nobody in the music industry especially no black people in the industry are "in the illuminati." Their controlled slaves. Puppets given riches used to propagandize for the machine willingly or unwillingly. Nobody is part of the ruling elite. Not even close. Jay z is a master mason (prince hall) which is low level blue lodge masonry. He ain't ****. Beyoncé does and wears whatever they tell her to. So yeah "y'all haters corny with that illuminati ****"

So she can say that line and look cool :rolleyes because theirs so many ignorant people out there sendinding the wrong message. People think they pulling her card with that but they just look dumb and uninformed.

Last edited:
I hate that if your Black and successful your automatically " illuminati "

It's a buzzword now. 95% of the people who mention it have absolutely no knowledge of anything about it. Sht took off in the late 00's....and rappers playing into it has people foolishly believing they're in it :lol:.

Part of the illuminati :stoneface:

You people really need to educate yourselves before you decide to speak on **** because you make it hard for people who are trying to spread real truth.

Nobody in the music industry especially no black people in the industry are "in the illuminati." Their controlled slaves. Puppets given riches used to propagandize for the machine willingly or unwillingly. Nobody is part of the ruling elite. Not even close. Jay z is a master mason (prince hall) which is low level blue lodge masonry. He ain't ****. Beyoncé does and wears whatever they tell her to. So yeah "y'all haters corny with that illuminati ****"

So she can say that line and look cool :rolleyes because theirs so many ignorant people out there sendinding the wrong message. People think they pulling her card with that but they just look dumb and uninformed.

Exactly. Them white folks ain't letting a black girl from Houston into no damn illuminati :lol:

My old head was in the industry and told me all types of illuminati stories but you right. They're not that high in thae pyramid, they're involved in some other **** that I don't remember the exact name of the group but believe whatever you want.

In the last 15 years, Beyonce's the only attractive singer than can actually sing? No, plenty of women as talented or more talented came and went because of it.

I don't know why dudes are responding to this weak record by a washed housewife. If your female thinks she's beyonce let her think that while you recruit a new woman on the side like I did. Saves a lot of time and future arguments. Girl 1 tripppin, call Girl 2 and 3. Women don't mind sharing a man because they don't have a choice anymore.

I don't know why dudes are responding to this weak record by a washed housewife. If your female thinks she's beyonce let her think that while you recruit a new woman on the side like I did. Saves a lot of time and future arguments. Girl 1 tripppin, call Girl 2 and 3. Women don't mind sharing a man because they don't have a choice anymore.
lol... a sturdy recruit is  attempting to be a side item like a extra order of fries... she has a husband yet she wants a extra biscuit in her chicken box ... tough times we live in..

My old head was in the industry and told me all types of illuminati stories but you right. They're not that high in thae pyramid, they're involved in some other **** that I don't remember the exact name of the group but believe whatever you want.

In the last 15 years, Beyonce's the only attractive singer than can actually sing? No, plenty of women as talented or more talented came and went because of it.

Beyoncé is a member of O.E.S. Order of the eastern star. Female masonry. They're pretty tight lipped about that stuff but it's no more than a club or fraternity type organization to them that allows them to reach certain levels of success. The minute they attempt to use their money or influence to help make a real difference with black communities here in America especially or inform the masses it's a wrap for them i.e. Michael Jackson pac prince bob Marley etc

This whole black lives matter bull**** and her with the police car and **** is propaganda. They want that. Meanwhile this dumb broad looks like a hero for it.

Last edited:
Beyoncé is a member of O.E.S. Order of the eastern star. Female masonry. They're pretty tight lipped about that stuff but it's no more than a club or fraternity type organization to them that allows them to reach certain levels of success. The minute they attempt to use their money or influence to help make a real difference with black communities here in America especially or inform the masses it's a wrap for them i.e. Michael Jackson pac prince bob Marley etc

Lol man you cant be black if you think OES is some illuminati steeze

That's real.

I do have a distaste for Beyonce's effect on woman twerking on dudes in the club. I saw it happen right before my eyes. Before Bday, they were bussin it open for a real one at all times.

After Bday....it turned into, freakum dresses, and girls just twerking on their friends most of the time to "get me bodied" :lol:.
Facts :smh: :smh:

Yes, repped. I'm bad with names but that's it. I was told about a few other names. **** was honestly overwhelming. My guy was telling me about run ins with famous actors, directors and musicians. Saying illuminati was just a way to simplify it but you're right.

Back
Top Bottom