Beyonce changes name .. VOL. WTH?!

Isn't there a medical term for people with multiple personalities?

She must have been on some good $!#+ when she said that.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Beyonce is such a prude boring loser, this Sasha fierce ego is just an excuse so she can dance like a hoor and then be like 'oh well that wasn't me that was Sasha, i'm another person i'm beyonce.' Ole Tyler durden corn ball broad.
Word

7e9369e73d5dee42779344ccbf9ebe6660be094b.jpg

Beyonce is such a prude boring loser, this Sasha fierce ego is just an excuse so she can dance like a hoor and then be like 'oh well that wasn't me that was Sasha, i'm another person i'm beyonce.' Ole Tyler durden corn ball broad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Beyonce.

"Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."
No, BEYONCE, that's you!!!! Stupid broad.
smh.gif
I think Jay isdruggin' her up.

Just means she's running out of things to talk about. If there's a song about selling drugs on there, I'm going to literally LOL.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This woman is DUMB. I would not be shocked to find out that her IQ is below 100. Ever heard her talk?UGGGHHH. Even the lyrics to her songs (the ones that she clearly writes) are God-awful. That being said, she's still gorgeous and I'd take her out to anice dinner.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This woman is DUMB. I would not be shocked to find out that her IQ is below 100. Ever heard her talk? UGGGHHH. Even the lyrics to her songs (the ones that she clearly writes) are God-awful. That being said, she's still gorgeous and I'd take her out to a nice dinner.
I would love to pull the chair for her.

Back
Top Bottom