Beyonce changes name .. VOL. WTH?!

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

What happened to the good old simple times when celebrities were so stuck up that they didn't change their name to another name, but a sign?

If I'm correct, WB trademarked the name "Prince", which is his real name.
Marketing/Personal Statement. But, legally, he was still under contract. Think of all the things folks would try to get out of by simply notanswering to their given names lol.
Beyonce can get publicity by just dropping her mail and picking it up. Of course this "alter ego" has a purpose. She is an entertainer, remember?Obviously it's working.

damn i dont see why everybody is gettin so uptight like shes the first one to do this or somethin...if to everyone sayin t.i was the inventor of this alter egothing need to go listen to 36 chambers or only built for cuban linx,word to lou diamondz

6 Pages of gossiping
laugh.gif
She did not change her name, and she didn't just come up with a new gimmick for the album. Sasha is the name of the second halfof her album... because thats where all the party/dance anthems are at. Beyonce has said since like 2000 that when she gets onstage, her other personality isnamed Sasha, because she goes wild. *scrolls up to the picture up above..., and x's out the post*

Back
Top Bottom