Beyonce changes name .. VOL. WTH?!

laugh.gif

Rich people r bored so the y. Neeed new material to werk with along with new name new stories to tell

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Beyonce is such a prude boring loser, this Sasha fierce ego is just an excuse so she can dance like a hoor and then be like 'oh well that wasn't me that was Sasha, i'm another person i'm beyonce.' Ole Tyler durden corn ball broad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ethered her in under 50 words

lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

it's gonna be her "alter ego"

she's been listening to way too much MF Doom or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Beyonce is such a prude boring loser, this Sasha fierce ego is just an excuse so she can dance like a hoor and then be like 'oh well that wasn't me that was Sasha, i'm another person i'm beyonce.' Ole Tyler durden corn ball broad.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still Love her though.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Vicious[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is what happens when your fame starts to decline and you need a way to get your name out there and reinvent yourself.

thats always been her alter ego though. back when she first came out you hear her mention it in interviews and such.

Back
Top Bottom