Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

Guy_clapping_in_amazement.gif

Last edited:
But I thought he stands up in like a champ up in it, be up in so long that he got his call transferred in it?

You mean he falling asleep? Ain't that old man ****?

Yes! Cuz if beyonce was MY girl id eat her *** every second of my life until i die... Jay aint about that life

Is that Yo chick !!!!!

why you home alone, why she out with me?
Room 112, hotel balcony
How she say ___ you can call the house for me?
There's no respect at all
You betta check her dawg
She keep beggin' me to hit it raw
So she can have my kids and say it was yours
How foul is she? And you wifed her
****, I put the rubber on tighter
Sent her home, when she entered home
You hugged her up
What the **** is up?
She got you whipped, got your kids
Got your home, but that's not your *****
You share that girl, don't let 'em hear daddy Earl
It'll make 'em sick that his favorite chick
Ain't saving it, unfaithful *****

The flow on that was hov at his best :pimp:

If i was beyonce's man, i would basically do anything she wanted with the power of 8000 gorillas in heat. thats probably the only way she would stay loyal. she already has everything else

If i was beyonce's man, i would basically do anything she wanted with the power of 8000 gorillas in heat. thats probably the only way she would stay loyal. she already has everything else

the thirst is so strong. these **** aint loyal fam.

I feel that last post was very simpish of me lol but cmon man its beyonce. "[mona lisa] the modern day version with better features"

Girl why you never ready, for as long as you took you better look like Halle berry

Or beyoooonceeeeeeee s*** then we getting married :pimp:

I feel that last post was very simpish of me lol but cmon man its beyonce. "[mona lisa] the modern day version with better features"

but whats so special about her?

that money makes beyonce "beyonce"

by no means is she off the charts in terms of looks

dont get me wrong shes sexy but lets not overrate shorty

but whats so special about her?

that money makes beyonce "beyonce"

by no means is she off the charts in terms of looks

dont get me wrong shes sexy but lets not overrate shorty

been sying this for years bro. no use in arguing. simps gon simp.

dont get me wrong, in hs, shorty was the baddest jawn on two legs. but as with all things, better joints come out. dudes let the mystique capture their hearts. in all honesty, seeing her out at games and random pix, Bey seems weird as hell, like she's trying to actively create an aura that comes naturally to other *******

Last edited:
Are u suggesting becoming a homosexual is a bad thing

A hahaha

it's 2014 lol Gotta watch da words
haha

I don't get it I think sum I say it if I want 2..others feelings? Fogetaboutit

People still talking bout foreigners this
Foreigners that

We dun say nun we just let it ride make our money n keep it movin

I jus dun c da diffrence
Pull ya skirt down b, literally haha

No disrespect to noone

No one's disrespected, no one even understood this.

dont get me wrong, in hs, shorty was the baddest jawn on two legs. but as with all things, better joints come out. dudes let the mystique capture their hearts. in all honesty, seeing her out at games and random pix, Bey seems weird as hell, like she's trying to actively create an aura that comes naturally to other *******
explain

i wont question her aura she gives off a sexy vibe

i just never understood dudes that act like shes the best looking women ever but i guess everybody's different

I imagine a few of the cats in here love her because shes living their dream :lol:

Haha you've been truly exposed
dun b mad booboo Im cool with Every1
Lol dude took it personal
I love everybody man you are who u r

Im illiterate? English is my technically my 3rd language but I'm illiterate ok cool, thanks tough guy

Don't let others thoughts upset u papa

Insecure people are the best
I love them all hahaha

Don't be surprised if your ho stab out with me and you see us coming down on your slab. Living ghetto-fabulous, so mad, you just can't take it.

No need to apologize, fam. It's Beyoncè.

The bodyguard probably cries at night knowing he's so close yet so many thousands of miles away from those yambs.

Permanently employee-zoned.
can you imagine that..yall are in the same hotel room she's walkin around in nothing but a towel and you can't do anything about it
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
I feel what yiu saying...

But I've come to notice that the more quality the chick is, the less simpish you gotta act to keep her.

Quality chicks tend to have good self esteem and need a man to lead as opposed to coddle her ego.

No need to apologize, fam. It's Beyoncè.

The bodyguard probably cries at night knowing he's so close yet so many thousands of miles away from those yambs.

Permanently employee-zoned.

can you imagine that..yall are in the same hotel room she's walkin around in nothing but a towel and you can't do anything about it :smh: :x  

He's supposedly been doing something about it.

Back
Top Bottom