Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

Antidope im flattered no joke

in real life im a gym cat so im always talkin to ppl about food or diet or bein positive in that manner to anyone tryna step their game up

:rofl: @ you guys thinking Beyonce would cheat with a nobody bodyguard :lol:

I was expecting some eccentric billionaire or something, but no. The bodyguard :rofl:

Theres a pretty big difference between a gold digger and and a woman worth hundreds of millions.

.... and lets not act like Tyrone aint getting it in with rich and poor thots.  

word. jay electronica was knocking over a rothchild. nothing is impossible anymore

jay stay getting sonned and coming out looking like a lil *****. that's the same face he had when bey was eye ****** bron.

feel like dude been fronting all these years. that's not the face of somebody that lost 92 bricks and lived to tell about it. he's cut from that same tenderloin that drake is

Funny you mentioned the two biggest dudes in rap, this almost proves the theory that people hate you when you're at the top :lol:

lol at hating. I didn't mention them at the two top cats. Being a soft lil ***** is independent of your positioning in the hierarchy.

When Jay-z name is is a thread title ... I already know who most of the poster will be
laugh.gif
Son I'm surprised FlyNy ain't come through already with some Nas gifs and a post about how he won and Jay look like a camel
laugh.gif

Just going off the thread title, I can see that being true. I mean look at him but then again I would not be surprised if he's been cheating on her all along anyway.

do you just need to be tall to be a bodyguard?

That guy will kill ur whole family without breaking a sweat

To get the min certifications you hafta have like 150 hrs of risk assessment alone

They're allmost exclusively ex special forces or SAS guys too. So they kno the maximum about small arms and hand to hand

These dude don't make six figures for nothing papi

There's a Grand Canyon gap between guys lie this and Kane's bodyguards to the garden variety rappers largest cousin or Patna with a ccw

Last edited:
She ain't the first celeb to smash a bodyguard and won't be the last

No homo but dude probably had a better body than jay and they spend a lot of time together so things happen

I guess the true question to ask here is:

If this was your shorty, would let her walk around with this brolic dude all day and night, knowing he would take a bullet for her with out thinking? And considering how high up the hierarchy of needs security is.

Understanding well, the motives of men, and tendencies of women, i probably would not put up with it. The whole thing, i would just leave B to avoid looking like a B lol. If you cause some uproar or say he has to go, your going to look like some jealous old flabby dude (jay z)

Last edited:
Oh god. Im skinny fat and agree, its the worst physique a man can have...

And to make matters worse, the fat portion has bein gettting fatter lately.,.

If this was your shorty, would let her walk around with this brolic dude all day and night, knowing he would take a bullet for her with out thinking? And considering how high up the hierarchy of needs security is.

Understanding well, the motives of men, and tendencies of women, i probably would not put up with it. The whole thing, i would just leave B to avoid looking like a B lol. If you cause some uproar or say he has to go, your going to look like some jealous old flabby dude (jay z)

Insecurity to the fullest.

NT is gonna discuss mere tabloid rumors now? :lol: C'mon fellas let's act like men.

Ain't you like 12 tho? :lol:

Julius think its 1995 ? Lol
He think hes r kelly puttin hands on fancy like mr biggs wont find out ? Lol

Smh @hov for hiring a light skinned bodyguard.
He aint takin dat bullet for YOU jay :rofl:

You are hilarious my guy :lol:

Son I'm surprised FlyNy ain't come through already with some Nas gifs and a post about how he won and Jay look like a camel :lol:

Right on time, pa :pimp:

Now my take on this turn of events is like this. If this is true, I actually feel bad for Jay. I don't want no man gettingn cheated on by a girl who they live. But we are talking about Jay-Z. Son prolly thinks that money can keep shorty...nah b she don't need your chump change, she got her own bread. Shorty is deadass creeping on him with the body guard. I bet dude not even a street cat.

At the end of the day, treat ya lady right and she will treat you right back. You can have all the money in the world, but if you can't make her happy, then she's good as gone. And I KNOW FOR A FACT jay was cheating on her too. I keep my ears to the streets and streets is talking, pa. I seen pics of him smashing his side piece in the field (pics in spoiler...look at your own risk)
camels%2Bmating.jpg

At the end of the day. Treat ya woman with respect, and be smart. You can't be out here looking wild old, then hire a young big sexy ***** to guard ya queen's body. Smarten up Sean.

Nas won :pimp:

tumblr_m7cixoDWW71qc8jh0o3_500.gif

Last edited:

If this was your shorty, would let her walk around with this brolic dude all day and night, knowing he would take a bullet for her with out thinking?

Understanding well, the motives of men, and tendencies of women, i probably would not put up with it. The whole thing, i would just leave B to avoid looking like a B lol.
They're married though. For better or worse right? I hate that mentality that once someone cheats the marriage is over. It's not like they were a virgin before the marriage. I thought it was supposed to be til death. People don't know how to forgive the person they claim to love more than anyone in the world. That's why I don't want to ever get married. Women always feel some type of way if I tell them that (so I stopped telling them) but if you were to ask them "hey would you really be with someone NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?" They would say no or they'd be lying. That's not even real marriage to me. Just lying to whoever was supposed to be above that alter in the church.

Last edited:
What is so hard to believe about a female celeb banging her bodyguard? Like that's impossible now? Aren't several chicks doing/did that? Heidi Klum? I mean wasn't JLo banging one of her backup dancers the same way Brittney did? Their professions don't matter to these already rich and famous women. I thought yall knew.

As far as Beyonce paying to have sex since it's her bodyguard.

View media item 1006131

I honestly don't even bother with those comments. I just observe and :smh:

I'm no one to judge. You can tell who has a problem controlling, satisfying their women.

Hahaha okay buddy.

#NTLOGIC #NTEXTREMES

dude has a brolic guy that spends more time with his wife than he does, protects her, and keeps her safe, and yet somehow you have to be secure with all that. OK.

Same dudes that be out here talking about " i dont trust none of these bs bruh" yet all of a sudden you a secure man. OK

Yo forreal forreal

Bey and Jay are some ****** up individuals as a whole. They made for each other, pa. Jay is washed up suga daddy who thinks that money can keep his young girl happy. I bet he don't even got good pipe. Pause tho. And beyonce on the other hand is some self absorbed thot, B. Like dead ***.

Now I have respect for all relationships feel me? And I wouldn't want no one cheating on no one. That's just straight up wrong. But you can tell that these 2 individuals got a concoction of foolishness brewing in they pot.

Jay was never a street cat. He hung with Jaz who was the real deal Holyfield and he put him on. Memphis Bleek was the street dude who even made it OKAY for Jay to come to the hood

Back
Top Bottom