Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

Jayz about to start working out TODAY! This ain't happening again (in a couple years when the gains start kicking in :lol:)

beginner gains be. hov gon be in those fruity beater 50 used to wear. and you know hov style game hella ***. he gon have that sissy tank and some goku pants and bred I's on talm bout smartenupnas

beginner gains be. hov gon be in those fruity beater 50 used to wear. and you know hov style game hella ***. he gon have that sissy tank and some goku pants and bred I's on talm bout smartenupnas

Dat slomo walk with the invis lats bruh. Errrr day :pimp:

:lol:

Wait so when Beyoncé says, "driver roll up the partition .....I don't want you to see Beyoncé on her knees is jay with her or the bodyguard"

Sorry brus but nas won

jay is the driver fam. dude whole life story is looking light in the britches.

dame somewhere crackin up

This is your first time on NT? Cuz this aint the first thread made based off a tabloid rumor that's gone multiple pgs. It really doesn't matter what you try to emphasize on or put in all caps :lol:

Just pay it no mind.

I'm pretty sure you the same dude complaining to me about trying to facilitate a discussion in a thread. Now you in here hiding behind "act like a man" like that even matters on the internet.

Sounds like my words touched you. :lol:

I'm not facilitating anything. I'm saying y'all are on some female stuff. Wasn't even talking to you but you felt the need to bring up something I said to you in another thread then say something dumb like you tend to say with "hiding behind act like a man."

Doesn't even make sense. Just my opinion that men have no business discussing random possibly made up tabloid features stories.

My man j**** is having a rough 2014.

What, you thought the bad guy made it out in this life?

remember what happened to the last bodyguard jey and bey had doe...
nerd.gif

I'm not facilitating anything. I'm saying y'all are on some female stuff. Wasn't even talking to you but you felt the need to bring up something I said to you in another thread then say something dumb like you tend to say with "hiding behind act like a man."

Doesn't even make sense. Just my opinion that men have no business discussing random possibly made up tabloid features stories.

This is your 3rd post about this. We get it, you're cooler than us.

You're telling us not to post in this thread by posting in this thread to not post in this thread....

"Yo dawg, I heard you like posting in this thread......."

This is your first time on NT? Cuz this aint the first thread made based off a tabloid rumor that's gone multiple pgs. It really doesn't matter what you try to emphasize on or put in all caps :lol:

Just pay it no mind.

I'm pretty sure you the same dude complaining to me about trying to facilitate a discussion in a thread. Now you in here hiding behind "act like a man" like that even matters on the internet.

Touched me where? No need to be sus. If you really reaching for some emotions in that post I can see you can't take your own advice and rather deflect.

You don't need to be talking to me for me to address you.

Aint my fault your reasoning is weak. Act like a man? Seriously it's like you just registered. Why you trying to act brand new on NT? The amount of gossiping you and every other NTer have done on here but I get it, that's your opinion it's dumb so you don't need to make much sense now.

Last edited:

Just pay it no mind.

large.gif

I went to marcy on saturday...asked about jay...they said they never heard of him...lol

I'm tellin y'all. Jay is not a street cat. Y'all peep how Jay stopped going to Brooklyn after Memphis Bleek fell off? Haitian Jack ran Jay-Z out of Brooklyn. He's soft

Where is all this streetcat talking coming from all of a sudden? This y'all just mocking FlyNY? :lol: :nerd:

I'm tellin y'all. Jay is not a street cat. Y'all peep how Jay stopped going to Brooklyn after Memphis Bleek fell off? Haitian Jack ran Jay-Z out of Brooklyn. He's soft
Of course he's not.He's 45 years old and hasn't sold crack since the early 90's. 

Last edited:

shut up. You still coppin Mysonne mixtapes

Has Al Audi immortalized the term "street cat/dude" on NT?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom